BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sujey M.
Sacramento
Nike is a go to on sneakers!
They have a lot of styles to select and they have a good fit the quality is amazing the show will last ages
They are expensive but in my opinion worth every penny
I recommend shopping here for a good sneaker
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
There are soooo many reasons I love Nike. First they are a US store, their customer service call center in located in the US and they actually look at your order who you are what you need, basically, they care. That is amazing, and guess what I will pay $160 for a pair of running shoes from your company because you treat me like gold!
Olivia K.
Normal, IL
I feel like every time I buy a pair of Nike shoes, I break my bank account. They usually last me about a year but after, holes begin to form. I am a frequent shopper because I do love the brand but I wish it had a little better of quality.
Melanie M.
House Springs, MO
My families all time favorite sports apparel and shoe company. I have a husband and four kids and Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes we buy. They are great quality. I love their clothing too, their Dri-Fit line is perfect for us all.
Christie L.
Palmer, MA
Love Nike. Every year for my Christmas I custome design almost matching sneakers for my husband and son. They are sr. and jr. So they love it. And even though my son outgrows them it's still something he can keep. I also loves Nike for myself. I live all the different colors and styles. I won't wear any other sneaker brand.
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
I bought my first pair of Nike's at DSW last month and I LOVE them! I mostly use sneakers for cardio workouts and have previously purchased New Balance, which I have always had a problem with because of the shoes slipping. I have had NO issues with slipping with my Nike shoes - plus they're pink and cute! Definitely a fan!
Savannah B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike ! I think they have better products then any other brand! They are so colorful for girls & boyish colors for boys ! Many different styles & materials in there clothing! Love Nike! Would recommend ! My shoes I have from there have held up so long a
It's amazing & they have really great an descent prices not to expensive !
Eric S.
Mobile, AL
I am a long time purchaser/owner of the Nike Free Flyknit running shoes, and I haven't bought a running/training shoe from another brand in the last 8 years. They're so amazingly light weight, its like not wearing shoes at all. I know I'm getting a quality product from a company like Nike and always a respectable price with speedy delivery.
Kaitlyn S.
I love nike and have a variety of shoes, pants, and tops from nike. I find that you really have to try on a lot of nike products before purchasing. I normally wear a size 8 in shoes but have a variety of sizes based on the type of shoe. This goes for clothes too. Love the products though and wouldn't trade them for any other brand!
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I really like Nike. They sell a wide variety of items in a wide variety of sizes. They're pretty average with the pricing. I usually buy shoes when I buy Nike products. Especially back to school or Black Friday shopping you get amazing deals.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back