BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Juice W.
Greensboro
Nike has really stepped up the products in the past few years. That is a positive because the prices have also increased. With that being said, Nike is still the go to brand for my children and for my wife.
Michelle H.
Fantastic Shoes. Recently bought a few pairs from their online store and they are excellent quality. No delays in delivery. All round fantastic service. I enjoy going to the Nike store because they have great service.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Ugh.. nothing compares to Nike. From their cute shoes.. to there amazingly comfortable works it clothes. If I won the lottery I have no doubt I’d soend a good portion of that money in Nike!! Love love love.
Lorraynna P.
The most comfortable shoes ever!!! I work in the operating room and have to stand on my feet during extremely long shifts all day long. It's nice to have comfortable support that will keep me going all day.
Anna O.
Most of my athletic shoes are from Nike! I shop here a lot and the shoes don’t ever rip! I have a pair from 5 years ago and they still fit! I will definitely shop here again! I recommend this place to many!
Megan A.
Best tennis shoes you can buy. I wear one pair until they are falling apart (which takes a long time) and then I buy my next pair!! Super light and extremely comfortable. There is something for any athlete.
Mila D.
Mobile
I wear Nike tennis shoes and they are so comfortable. I love Nike. I am a huge fan. I wear there shorts as well as there socks and shoes. I enjoy there products very much. I will continue to shop with Nike.
Kayla F.
Love love love love this brand. Great quality that can last through almost anything. Has anything for any of your need from regular day wear to sports performance. Always has top products with great deals!
Seanna W.
Clover , SC
I have always been a fan of Nike Gear. Nike is my go to for anything athletic. From Nike Shox to Nike compression capris I’ve never had any issues with the products as they are such high quality. The products are more expensive than some and less expensive than some of the other athletic products on the market but you get what you pay for with great quality. I highly recommend Nike.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I love Nike for there clothes and shoes. The clothes are so cute and the shoes are made really well. I am flat footed so it’s hard for me to find shoes that don’t make my feet hurt so I always go for Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?