BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Rachel F.
Darlington, PA
I just bought my 3rd pair of Nike running shoes and they are so comfortable. Paired with my Nike+ running gear, I am unstoppable. The Nike+ program for your iPod or iPhone is an amazing way to track your progress and stay motivated. I would recommend it to anyone who has a hard time staying motivated. Although a lot of Nike apparel and gear is a bit overpriced, so shop around before purchasing. But it's worth the buy.
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I can't even count how many sneaks I have from Nike. The quality is so good and they look so stylish! My favorite purchase ever were my navy blue sneakers. The price is medium, and I will definitely shop here again!!
Kailey B.
I am ADDICTED to all things Nike. They have successfully created shoes that form to every possible type of foot, their spandex are my favorite and most comfortable for working out, and their quarter zip shirts are the perfect materiel! I have at least 10 of each of those items and I'm not exaggerating!
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I love Nike, they're clothes are so comfortable to workout in. I love my pair of yoga pants from Nike because they aren't annoying to wear like so yoga pants I've worn and they don't ride down. I absolutely love Nike clothing!
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
I love nike's shoes and sportswear. Their running shoes are very comfortable and so is their sports bras. The only thing i dislike about nike is that at times i feel like they overprice their clothing just a bit too much.
Xitlaly M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is one of the best sports brands out there, I love how they vary in different sizes, I also love their material for running clothes, not to mention their shoes, I own like 10 pairs... that's how much I love them.
Kenna K.
Mars, PA

I'm an athlete and I find that this is an amazing store/brand to buy my shoes and clothing from. They are super comfortable, cute, great quality, and last a long time. They can be expensive and higher end prices but they are worth it because of the great quality. I love their running shoes and shorts!
Jessica B.
I love Nike! I will only wear their running shoes. I have very very flat feet and I find that there shoes have really good support in them. Their short spandex for women are also wonderful!!! I love working out in them and just wearing them around the house. They are so comfy, and come in great colors!
Jamie L.
Runnemede , NJ
Nike is one of, if not my favorite brand of running shoes to purchase. Although the sneakers may seem pricey at the time of buying them, they are well worth it. These sneakers will hold up very well and are able to go through a lot of wear and tear. Also, they are very comfy and easy to run/work out in.
Wais E.
Lorton, VA
Great shoes. Very comfortable, very easy to put in and easy to walk in. Great quality. I don't think there is any need for improvement. The staff are great, help me so much. I would very much recommend shopping here.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?