BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
Nike is honestly the best brand of athletic clothing for me because I can most of the time afford it and they just always looks great on me depending on what I get. I just wish some of the shoes weren't as expensive as they are now.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
Nike is my favorite brand. They have all the clothes I need for anything I need to do that is involved with being active. My favorite things are their leggings and sweatshirts. I would recommend people shopping here.
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ
What an amazing product. These shoes are super comfortable. I use them to run and work out and have no issues. They come in a variety of different colors. Super stylish and affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Yessenia R.
Solvang, CA
The yoga pants, hoodies, sweats are absolutely amazing and comfy and will definitely keep you warm during the winter time but Nike also have these cool sandals to wear to the beach along with basketball shorts for the guys and there sports bras are amazing and they also have tang tops for the summer time!
Jamie M.
Burton , MI
I just love the Nike brand it's comfortable and has very good quality from the shoes to the cloths!! Nike has very comfortable shoes and clothing for all weather types for running or walking you can find a shoe that works best for you and I have yet to buy a pair of shoes that is not comfortable :)
Lydia T.
Largo, FL
I love buying shoes from Nike because they are super cute and comfortable perfect for anybody who is on their feet all day. It's a little more on the casual/active side (obviously) so I wouldn't wear it to an office job. Also I usually buy once a year because the shoes are a touch expensive starting at $50
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
Both pairs of my running shoes are Nike. I chose my free runs because they were super light. Not only are they light but the inside soles are very comfortable. They're not bulky so they can be easily washed and dried with no problem. They've lasted for a very long time and I workout/run 3-4 times a week.
Tanweer S.
Love this brand. I get my clothes and shoes and work out gear from here. I ideally get it from Dicks sporting Goods. They have great material on the clothes and there shoes last at least a year. I would recommend Nike
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
These shoes fit PERFECT and are so light and comfortable. I wear them walking, running and hiking and have no problem with arch support or sweat etc. I love how cute they are so I even wear them to the store or shopping with a cute outfit. I would purchase this brand again once I need a new pair.
Keara S.
Nike has really good athletic apparel, they have the best brand of athletic shorts. Sometimes Nike items can be a bit pricey, but if you shop around you can find an outlet store or really good deals at regular stores!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?