4.79 / 5 based on 49,151 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The reason why I love their shoes is because it last so long. I love how comfortable my shoes are and how my feet feels when I use it for exercise. My feet certainly feels so relax. I recommend this product and I surely will buy again
Being a mom, you have to the greatest running shoes. On the go and just want to run. I do both.. I am always on the go and when I have free time I am at the gym. So running, clothing and just everything about NIKE. Is GREAT. Right now I am in love with the NIKE free shoes. Just love all of them. Wish I can buy all of them. LoL
i buy these socks at least once a month. nike is the best brand and one of my favorite things about the brand is their socks. would highly recommend buying. they last long, they are of good quality and they are reasonably priced!
Very nice quality and durability. They stand up for a while for the average runner. Would not recommend for serious runners, like cross country or distance running. Their clothing is durable and nice. It stands up through high intensity workouts. They have a variety of clothing that will fir the most active to laziest workers.
I love my Nike gear! Shoes, socks, shirts, pants! I love it all! I have had one pair of shoes for about 6 years and they are still in excellent shape, I don't wear that pair of shoes every day, but I have used them a lot for work.
Nike is by far my favorite brand of running shoe. I love how much support they have and the designs of the shoe. Nike is a great brand and I am definitely a loyal Nike customer. They make not only shoes but anything you need for a great work out. And you can pretty much guarantee the quality is there with their products.
I recently purchased some black and purple airmaxs and they are great i love them I am not really a sneaker person but I can't keep these off my feet and they were on sale at the Nike outlet for $98.95 they have awesome short i them
I love Nike. I have a pair of Nike Frees. They are my favorite shoes ever! Very comfortable, have had them for 2 years still in great shape! Prices can be high, but GREAT investment. Also, my husband's favorite brand is Nike. When I tell you 90 percent of his shirts are Nike, I am NOT joking. Just Do It is his favorite saying!
Love the products. Shoes and hoodies are what I mainly buy from the company. I usually go to the nearest all or an outlit store for my products just wish coupons I have sometime would work on Nike products when I don't go to the outlit stores. I will most defiantly be shopping here again I highly recommend it to anyone!
I have always exclusively worn Nike's. From their style, comfort, price point and wide range of colors and styles, these will always be my go to brand for athletic shoes. I've owned well over 15 pairs, as well as all of my children and husband have many pairs of them as well. They are amazing quality and they last forever!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos