4.79 / 5 based on 51,288 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love Nike, I love the shoes and clothing. The shoes are super comfortable. The clothing is sooo cute which I love and comfortable as well. Nike is a little bit expensive but I love the clothing and the designs. I love how you can customize what you want online and have your own individual customized products.
Nike is my all time favorite show brand. I have purchased so many shows from them. There mike free runs are my all time favorite. They provide support and comfort for everyday activities and workouts. I am a dancer and when I condition I love to use them! Women's Nike 'Free 5.0' Running Shoe, Size 8 M - White
I bought a pair of Nike sweatpants that I basically live in now. They are SO comfortable and extremely cute. I bought them in a grey and will probably purchase them in black so I can wear them in public too. They are nice and tapered down to the ankle and are of a thin material so they don't seem like sweatpants.
Tried and true, Nike stands the test of time. From the shoes to the clothes, you get a great value for your money and your purchases will stand up to years of wear. The shoes usually have a nice high arch and do not require a break in period. Nike is my go-to brand for athletic wear and I will buy again, time and time again.
My children LOVE Nike! They are actually still wearing school clothes they got last year from Hibbetts that was Nike and they still look new. The quality and material are well worth what you pay when you can get so many uses from them.
This is a durable brand. This is a classic brand, cutting edge with new trends and still lasting the decades. I have a pair of shoes I bought 3 years ago that still wear like new. After hiking and a couple trips abroad these Niks have really withstood time. Their materials they use are thick and of value.
They’re selection is great! They have all you need for almost any sport. I like to shop here for all my sport needs. It is a bit pricy but it’s really worth it for the quality. I feel they could maybe move down the price though. I will defanetly be shopping here again!! Nike Leg-A-See Metallic Leggings
Love this brand, all their clothes and shoes are so so comfortable and breathable. They are a little pricey but its really good quality so i think its worth it, i got a pair of shoes on sale for 30$ a couple months ago and they are very comfortable and look great, if i had more money id shop here way more often
I love Nike tennis shoes! I always have to size up a half size. Their shoes run small! They are always well made and super comfy! I wear them all the time. They wash well too!
I’ve only bought a few pairs of shoes for myself from Nike because they are great for arch support of you are flat footed. I do get my son Nike clothes because I think they are super cute and make him look really handsome. I love the quality of they material and design. I think it is overall a great brand.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos