BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
Nike is a little on the expensive side, but I absolutely love their running shoes and athletic shorts! Their shoes are always cute and very durable, I've only recently had an issue with a piece of rubber ripping off on the toe of my brand new pair. They are also very comfortable. The shorts as well are cute and comfortable.
kelsey k.
Cincinnati, OH
Nike is by far my favorite athletic brand. Most all of my gym clothes are Nike and they fit my body great. Nike fits very versatile shapes and sizes. I have anything from Nike shoes to clothes and headbands. All very high quality in products and it lasts, which is one of my key things to look for when buying workout clothes.
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
i hate wearing any other tennis shoes besides nike! they aren't comfortably and they don't feel like they fit my feet. and nike always has a very cute selection! they last a long time and (if you go at the right time) very affordable!
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
I love my free runs!!! I've had them for 4 years and they're still going strong. I personalized them on the Nike.com website and I always get compliments when I workout in them. the only problem is that the don't open up so sliding your foot in and out and be tricky. I have to wear slightly thinner athletic socks with them.
Dina K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I finally gave in and bought me my first pair of black nike running shoes—seriously, where have these been all my life? The best running shoes I've ever had. Nike is pricey, but it's well worth it! Your feet will thank you.
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
Very nice quality and durability. They stand up for a while for the average runner. Would not recommend for serious runners, like cross country or distance running. Their clothing is durable and nice. It stands up through high intensity workouts. They have a variety of clothing that will fir the most active to laziest workers.
Lily S.
Columbus, OH
I love love love the nike brand. I shop nike for my running shoes and workout gear. My favorite purchase are my nike pros. The quality is amazing, i have nike pros that are 3 years old that i still wear and are in great condition.
Mai H.
San Diego, CA
I love Nikes fitness wear clothes and shoes. Nike has such cute trendy, comfortable and fashionable fitness clothes from sports bra to tanks, tops, sweaters, yoga pants, to sneakers! The only con (hence minus a grade) is the price. However, totally worth the money because the quality is great and makes working out more motivational!
Abrianna B.
Denver, CO
Nike is an excellent manufactured brand that i would recommend for all ages and sizes. Nike not only guarantees comfort but affordable prices as well. Each yeah they are out with a new style and collection and they continue to grow.
Olivia B.
I buy Nike workout clothes, cleats, and tennis shoes. I have been satisfied almost 100% of the time. I wear my Nike Frees than I do anything else, and I can not wear soccer shorts without my Nike Pros. I also use the Nike Mercurial cleats and I will not wear or buy any other brand or style of cleat. They are simply amazing.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?