4.79 / 5 based on 48,993 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I have plenty of Nike apparel and running shoes and simply put, they are the best! I work out 5-6 times a week. Right now, I am prego but their work out gear is accommodating to a growing belly especially their yoga pants....plus before I was pregnant, I worked out - weighlifting, cardio, cross fit - and used Nike exclusively.
I absolutely love the quality of clothes. Exciting colors always make me happy. As a tennis player I love all the tennis collections. One of the things that I am not excited is current sneakers collections. Horrible colors and shapes.
Love their shoes and their designs. Not so crazy about the price. But they are the only brand I can find that I can wear at the hospital all day and my knee not hurt when I get home. I usually purchase a new pair about every 6 months.
So is there anything Nike can't do? They do everything right and I seriously love all their products. I like they have outlets and sell their shoes at different stores that offer discounts. I can't wait to order my next pair of shoes
I am a long time purchaser/owner of the Nike Free Flyknit running shoes, and I haven't bought a running/training shoe from another brand in the last 8 years. They're so amazingly light weight, its like not wearing shoes at all. I know I'm getting a quality product from a company like Nike and always a respectable price with speedy delivery.
I have a gray and black Nike it is the most lightest weight shoes I wear ever! There comfortable and never disappoint me when I go on a mini vacation. It is expensive but it's worth what you get. I'm sure everyone should have a pair!
These are men's Nike socks but I love to use these and they are so comfortable there are different kinds of colors and forms. It not so quite expensive but worth it because they last long. I would always buy Nike socks and always well
I love NIKE. The running shoes I have 6 pairs of, and they've literally become my best friends! They're my go to tennis shoes. My favorite pairs are the Free Runs. They've all been my running shoes and just my all around workout shoe!
When i was the only one working in my family money got hard to come by when you have five to take care of. I had boughten a pair of nikes and ive put some long miles on nthem and well they lasted me for three years. yeah im impressed.
I am a loyal Nike runners fan. Nike is my go to brand for quality and comfort In a cross trainer or running shoe. It's the brand I get most excited about. Great quality and comfort. The fit is like it was Taylored specifically for me.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos