BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike shoes most comfy running shoes and not only that great looking Nike Air shoes gives me comfort and style all 4 seasons btw that extra hight i need is always there ) good quality shoes and sporty clothed my all time favorite )
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
I'm not the happiest with Nike. Every shoe store in my town carried them, so I've been wearing them for years. I recently learned that most of their shoes aren't running shoes and have been hurting my feet for years. I went to an Nike outlet and they only had two actual pairs of running shoes to show me. It was really disappointing.
Zapatos deportivos? Estos son los #1 para mi, son cómodos, protegen mis pies, me encantan la variedad de diseños que tienen, que juegan con los colores y texturas. Wow los estancados que tiene hacen que sea divertido usar zapatos deportivos.
April M.
Downey , Ca
I love There Products! There Shoes Are Amazing! Very Comfortable And They Last A Long Time! The Price Is A Little Pricey But They Have Sales Now And Then ( Depends Were You Purchase Them!) I Would Definitely Keep Buying There Products!
Cali b.
I love the shorter length nike pro spandex shorts, they fit like a glove! I had them and used them for so long the spandex nike band around the top ripped completely off, although this might've been more human error then product error
Brittany J.
Canton, GA
I am a big fan of their tennis shoes. Nikes are all I wear. They can get expensive but they last forever so it's worth the money in my opinion. I love that there are so many styles and colors to choose from and they are so comfortable!
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
I bought my first pair of Nike's at DSW last month and I LOVE them! I mostly use sneakers for cardio workouts and have previously purchased New Balance, which I have always had a problem with because of the shoes slipping. I have had NO issues with slipping with my Nike shoes - plus they're pink and cute! Definitely a fan!
Lisa H.
Portland, OR
Nike sports sunglasses are the BEST! I have Oakley, Ray-Bans, Tom Ford and Chanel, but almost always grab my Nike glasses because they are lightweight, have the non-slip, rubber earpieces & are super comfortable. I have had them for 16 years! When an earpiece fell out and was lost, Nike sent me two free sets of replacements!
Taylor H.
Apple Valley, CA
I love Nike so much! The brand is amazing! The my favorite purchase from Nike would be Nike air shoes! The brand is pretty expensive, but totally worth it. The brand last for awhile. I recommend this for any athletic clothing you need.
Allison F.
Columbus, OH
Nike is the only brand I consider worth the price for work out clothes. I am obsessed with the Pegasus shoes for working out and I will never buy another shoe. I recommend this brand to everyone even though it is pricey. Nike is #1!!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?