4.78 / 5 based on 52,291 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Honestly this company has a really great designs for their shoes as well as all the clothing I love their clothing more than their shoes however in comfort as most the time the shoes make my feet hurt after I've been at work I do work at a sports facility where I'm on my feet for eight hours a day which could also be a part of the hurting feet
Love everything Nike! They make some of the most comfortable shoes ever. Their clothes are so comfy also. Their brand is pricey but the quality is insane. I own a couple of pairs of their shoes and I wear them to work 10 hours everyday.
What can I say Nike is very popular from the comfort of there shoe to there designs . They are a little expensive but worth it if your a Nike fan or just want to try something different overall they are just shoe's it just the publicity that it gets that makes them popular but overall great shows 👍🏼
A little tip for Nike is it always wait until they have the extra 20% off of sale and I always get the coolest shoes are on sale! They’re awesome. I definitely recommend everyone waiting for that extra 20% off of the clearance section because they always have the best shoes in that section as well! I’m a repeat customer and I will continue to shop from Nike.com.
I REALLY LOVE THEIR SHOES! They are comfortable and work sooo well, I love the fact that they have many designs and colors so you are always going to find the best for you and the one that represents your style. Also the gym clothes is good, the price worth it
Nike is great to find any sport clothing related the shoe variations are great and its all about comfort if you need some good running shoes there you have it nike is the best place to find everything you need and their quality is the best
Air Max's are my favorite in the world! I will never ever buy another shoe for years. They make every outfit look neat, plenty of color choices and so comfortable! They're clothes and other sneakers are also amazing but I just love air max- on me and everyone!
Nike for me is more, paying for the name instead of the quality. I find that the shoes don't last long, and they're clothes are okay. One thing I do love, is that unlike some athletic name brands, Nike tends to be plus size friendly. I feel it's important to try to include all types of people.
Nike has always made quality shoes and I love all the different colors and designs of shoes they have. I had one pair of free runs that cracked wearing them to Disney for a day which I thought was ridiculous. Yet all the other pairs have held up wonderfully!
I have four pairs of Nike running shoes and piles of workout clothes, in my opinion this is the best workout brand there is. The shoes are comfty and the clothes are lightweight and easy to run in. Its Affordable too you cant go wrong with buying good shoes.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos