BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

amy b.
I love Nike brand. Their shoes are very durable, and they have a huge selection in every price range. They also come in almost every size, from infant and kids to adult. I have owned many pairs of Nike shoes over the years, and they are always comfortable. Their sportswear is also very durable and stands up to use after many washes.
Christie L.
Palmer, MA
Love Nike. Every year for my Christmas I custome design almost matching sneakers for my husband and son. They are sr. and jr. So they love it. And even though my son outgrows them it's still something he can keep. I also loves Nike for myself. I live all the different colors and styles. I won't wear any other sneaker brand.
Sam T.
Philadelphia, PA
Nike is great. Their dri fit products fit perfectly and really do stay dry. They wisk away moisture and keep me dry longer. I sweat a lot so this is perfect for me. Their dri fit tops are my favorite. They fit well and are flattering
Jazmin F.
LOVE MY NIKES FREES! They are comfy, light, and super cute! I never used to like going to the gym or wearing sneakers (im a flip flop gal) but because I have super cute and comfy nike frees I am more motivated to go. I have NEVER had such comfortable shoes that I just love wearing all the time. They are now my everyday accessory!
Secily A.
BRENTWOOD, MO
Love everything about Nike. Their brand is affordable, fashionable and super comfy! I have yet to buy something that I don't absolutely love or get compliments on. Also when teaching group fitness Nike shoes always last the longest!!
Zapatos deportivos? Estos son los #1 para mi, son cómodos, protegen mis pies, me encantan la variedad de diseños que tienen, que juegan con los colores y texturas. Wow los estancados que tiene hacen que sea divertido usar zapatos deportivos.
Elisha S.
Fernley, NV
Love my Nike shoes! I have a lot of problems finding sneakers that fit properly and Nike tends to work best. When I shop around, I can usually find a comfortable pair at a reasonable price, and they last forever without falling apart.
Sarah R.
petal, MS
I love everything about Nike. I love their tempo running shorts and also their tennis shoes. I love that a lot of stores carry Nike brand so it's easy to find and purchase. I would definitely recommend buying Nike brand.
Jennifer M.
Love their shoes and their designs. Not so crazy about the price. But they are the only brand I can find that I can wear at the hospital all day and my knee not hurt when I get home. I usually purchase a new pair about every 6 months.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
I have a gray and black Nike it is the most lightest weight shoes I wear ever! There comfortable and never disappoint me when I go on a mini vacation. It is expensive but it's worth what you get. I'm sure everyone should have a pair!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?