BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Everything by Nike is just perfect. the athletic shoes come in every variety you can ever need and are SOOO cute. whether you want a low key look or something to stand out, Nike has it. the workout clothes are also very cute and functional
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
Things I currently SWEAR by at the gym:
Nike Free Runs
Nike compression shorts
Nike hoodie

The man of the house also uses
Nike Free Runs
Nike Pro Combat Slider (baselayer shorts)
Nike Dri-Fit socks

Nike is extremely comfortable and makes products that will withstand hard and heavy workouts. No complaints from this household!
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I love the Nike brand their clothing holds up really well and their shirts feel so soft. I really am partial to the drifit hoodies, the cut and the look are great. I wish they had a wide option in their shoes though.
Adrian B.
Bellevue, NE
I love these shoes! I have always walked on my toes and so have always had to buy dance sneakers or zumba shoes w/ split soles to be able to wear tennis shoes comfortably, until I found these shoes. They are light weight and comfortable and the sole flexes in every direction. I cannot imagine that I will ever buy a different "model".
Ashley C.
De Queen , AR
I love NIKE! especially for their workout clothes. they're very comfortable to wear. Not only their clothing but their shoes. Their shoes are very comfortable despite the fact that they're expensive worth to walk in (:
Hailey D.
Johnston, IA
Nike is my favorite brand of all time for athletic clothes I use it for cheer,gym,track,dance,gymnastics,and working out and it has never let me down. Not even once! Infact I'm wearing a purple sports bra from them right now and it's sooo comfortable with good coverage too! And my all time favorite shoes from there are the flyknite 😍😍❤️
Jocelyne O.
I didn't think that these sandals would be as comfortable as they would be when I saw them. I was wrong! They are so comfy and I love wearing them everywhere!!! I definitely recommend these sandals especially if you have sensitive feet.
Sierra S.
My absolutely favorite brand ever! Very high quality and affordable. I get all my gym clothes from Nike and well as my shoes! If you are looking for a brand that will last I would recommend you start there! Definitely repurchase over and over again!!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
I love Nike ! They have a range of things from shoes , clothing and hats ! There stuff is pretty affordable as well .. Most of their products are good for working out ! If you love excising or just being comfortable I recommend this brand !
Angel V.
Cupertino, CA
I love Nike clothes and shoes!!! They are amazing! Is well priced, comfortable, and stylish! Their running shoes are AMAZING! So comfy! I really like their range of shoes. 10/10 I recommend to buy some shoes or some nice workout clothes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?