BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike! They're shoes are so comfortable and they have great clothes too! I like their sports bras, leggings, shorts, socks, etc. But if I am going to be honest, I am not as excited about their shoes as adidas (NMDs from adidas are my absolute favorite style of all time). Even with that, I still like Nike and would recommend them to anyone who wants comfortable shoes.
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite brand when it comes to shoes and apparel! Their running shoes are very lightweight and affordable. And their clothing line is super comfortable and has a wide range of amazing products! I will definitely continue to buy from Nike for a long time!!
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love pretty much all things Nike. Great quality of products and long lasting so it's worth the money. Would recommend especially for active people. The only thing that could be improved is making the prices more affordable but other than that, awesome brand!
Eva P.
Los Zapatps son excelentes, muy comodos y se adaptan a tu estilo de vida,es decir si eres de las que corre o hace ejercicio son perfectos para ti,si trabajas todo el dia y estas mucho de pie,tambien son perfectos al igual que para las mamás y las amas de casa
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
I REALLY love MOST Nike products HOWEVER I cannot wear their sneakers. My feet are a strange shape and no matter what ones I have tried, they don't feel comfortable. The arch is in the wrong spot for me and they never have enough width for my feet. Growing up it was all I could/would wear. Love their clothing and such still. Sad I cannot wear their shoes anymore.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love their shoes, especially my Roshes. And their clothes are worth every penny. I love every piece of clothing they sell like the shorts, sweatpants and sweat-shirts. Everything is made perfectly and I will continue buying Nike!!
Zabby M.
North Fort Myers, FL
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love their sports wear and shoes. I have a pair of 2016 free runs and I really enjoy them. They make running a lot easier as I can flex/bend the shoe without having to worry about creases. And I also have a nike dry fit shirt that helps keep me dry whenever I am sweating. I would absolutely recommend this brand to a friend.
Ashlyn B.
Clinton township
Absolutely love this store whenever I walk in I feel like an athlete. Not to mention there clothes are really nice quality and stylish. Their sports bras are also really comfortable and long lasting. I do believe that they are worth all the money they charge.
Stephanie C.
Parsippany, NJ
Nike is a great product for running, work out, hiking, or just walking. Their sneakers are really comfortable, also stylish. They have all kinds of sneakers. When you walk into their store, you'll definitely find what you need, and the price is reasonable.
Kyla T.
Stillwater, OK
I am short and stalky. My feet are also wide but not wide enough to buy the extra wide shoes. That is why I like Nike Shoes as they always fit great even if my feet are a little wider. They are also my favorite work out shoe around. The clothes also fit nice and are usually a great fit for anyone tall or short. I recommend going out and getting some Nike apparel!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?