BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Nivien A.
I love Nike.They have a huge range of shoes. Some shoes are very expensive but there are pretty cheap ones too. The shoes are very comfortable and pretty. I love their running shoes. They are well made. I have had them for about a year and there is no rips or tears. Nike is one of the best shoe manufacturers. Their clothing is also very good. I love their sweatpants.
Kristal J.
Chillicothe, OH
Nike has always been my favorite brand of tennis shoe. I tend to be very hard on shoes and they seem to last me a long time. I think that they are comparable in price to other shoes on the market and I like the comfort and style of this brand more than any other.
Alicia C.
Springfield, OR
Just love love love this company! The shoes from walking to runing and sports are so enjoyable to wear. Some many chocies on colors and styles to fit everyone .
I have always loved nike its the only brand I buy for running, working out, or everyday tennis shoes. They are always comfortable, last a long time, and are super cute. I also can find really good deaals.

Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I've never had a bad product from Nike. Not only do I buy all of my running shoes from Nike, I stock up on their fitness gear as well! Running skirts, shorts, leggings, t-shirts - the quality of product is absolutely phenomenal, well worth the price, plus they are cute. If someone asks me about brand loyalty, Nike automatically pops into my head. I'll never leave them!
Emily S.
Nike is an exceptional brand in shoes. All of my family wears Nike. One of my children wanted to a different brand of tennis shoes and it was horrible. Had to exchange shortly after buying due to falling apart. The second pair did not last long either. We never have these type of issues with Nike. Nike tennis shoes hold up for both of my children for a long time.
Thammy F.
Who doesn’t love Nike? There is a variety of shoes to. Jose from, going from affordable to expensive. They have amazing sales/clearances, great clothes and, amazing quality and comfort. My favorite purchase would have to be the Air Max shoes and their leggings they are so comfortable to do anything, going to school or  working out. I definetly reccomend Nike to everyone.
Kelly E.
Troy, MO
Just bought the Nike 4.0 Running shoes in hot pink. Love them. They aware breathable so my feet do not overheat. The cushioning is fantastic too. Makes my feet landing softer when I run. Only negative is the inside bottom of the shoe says "running" which is cute but after the first time I ran in them the slogan already began to rub off. Took away from my new shoe feel :(
Emmy C.
Nike makes super high quality products for decent prices. I love hitting up their outlet stores for an even better price as well! Their shoes last forever, I've only ever gotten rid of them because I grow out of them! Love this brand! Super fashionable as well!
Kya F.
I used these socks when running track & cross country and they hold up good. They don't give me any blisters and they fit good. They might get a little pricey but it's definitely worth it if you're looking for a good pair of running socks.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Who doesn't love Nike ? They have great apparel and shoes, still not my #1 in shoes. All the cool kids were wearing them in the 90s ...and they're still rocking them out in the 2000's. The Shopping experience is always great. Highly recommended, but almost anyone will tell you that.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?