4.79 / 5 based on 49,022 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike clothing is generally high quality, so it's comfortable, durable and more high-end looking than a lot of athletic wear. My favorite piece so far is my black running jacket. It feels like a million bucks. Not sure how much it actually cost, because it was a gift, but judging by the quality and styling, it couldn't have been cheap.
Bought a pair of running shoes from nike.com a few months back because I was looking for a pair of black running shoes that would fit my "athleisure" outfits and lifestyle. I'm not a pro runner so I can't speak too much on the effectiveness and utility of the shoes, but they're cute and I'd definitely buy another pair from Nike!
These are great workout shoes. They're very light and very fashionable! I have another pair for my casual wear because they're so comfortable! I walk around the house and wear them to go grocery shopping. These are really great shoes, and the price is affordable--unlike many of the other higher known brands like Under Armour or Jordans.
These sneakers are so comfy. I love them for just throwing on to run errands. super light and you can wear them with almost anything. They come in a great variety of colors too. I wouldn't wear them for running though strictly for fashion.
My daughter is 11-year old but she is wearing size 7.50 adult shoes. I am happy about it, because there are more choices in the adult styles. I bought a pair of the same style last year in a different color though, and she is rocking it until now. She likes that it has flexible, since she runs a lot. Also, the fabric is 'breathable'.
I love nike! I love their workout clothes and shoes. Everything is so soft and silky. I wish the prices were lower or they had better sales. I live in the nike sweatpants i have. Great brand, great quality, just wish they had great prices!
I love my Nike Flex. They are so comfortable I wear them for everyday and when I go running. They provide cushion and support so when I run I don't have pain in my ankle and knee. I also love the colors they come in.
Always a favorite for running shoes. I've tried other brands but usually always come back. They have a great fit and are, more often than not, lightweight. I haven't purchased many clothing items but they are one of my go tos for running!
If I could buy stock I would. My fiancee only wears Nike products and I stay looking for. Coupons and outlet stores. Hoodies. Jackets. Basketball shorts. Shoes. He had it all and it's the quality behind the product which keeps up buying it
My Nike Free Run shoes are the absolute best pair of running shoes I have ever owned. They only weigh a couple of ounces and feel like I'm running on clouds. My opinions on Nike brand workout clothes are also positive. They keep you dry and don't ride up while working out. Although expensive, I believe this brand is worth the price.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos