4.79 / 5 based on 51,257 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I taught aerobics for years and always purchased Nike shoes. They give plenty of support, look great and are true to size. I now walk, jog and do cross-training and still wear their athletic shoes. I am also very fond of their sports bras and t-shirts. They are well made, fit right and are so comfortable. The only negative I can give is their line is a bit pricey.
Almost everyone's favorite for tennis shoes and athletic apparel. Love the shorts and hoodies. I have a pair of roshes that I've been using as my work shoes! Very comfortable with great arch support, and the breathable mesh is a plus as well.
I have the Flex Run Nikes. They came after the Free Run model. I have to say that these are the MOST comfortable running shoes I have had. When running, you can feel them gripping to the pavement, and they are super light weight and Flexible (hence the name Flex run). I love these shoes so very much, makes my workouts and runs more enjoyable..I have happy feet :)
This is hands down the best athletic company. Not only does it have good quality clothes but also is super stylish. I personally really enjoy their sports bras and their Nike pro collection. Their running sneakers are the best. I've tried other brands but I didn't find them as comfortable as Nike. Overall, if your looking for any athletic wear, Nike is your to go brand.
I actually have that pair in the picture and have had them for some time! they are so light weight and cute and comfy i would never buy another pair of shoes for every day walking! BEWARE though if you have weak ankles! Do NOT wear these playing any kind of sport like tennis volley ball ect, it is better to go barefoot because you will end up hurting your ankles!
I only wear these socks! They are the absolute best, they wick sweat and odor away and are comfortable. On top of that they last forever too, especially if you buy black. I have had pairs of these in black for years and they still look like brand-new socks!
Love pretty much all things Nike. Great quality of products and long lasting so it's worth the money. Would recommend especially for active people. The only thing that could be improved is making the prices more affordable but other than that, awesome brand!
These socks are my favorite! They are stylish, comfy, and keep your feet pretty dry! They did meet my expectations. They are a little pricey but worth it!! I wear these socks anytime I am active. I am overall satisfied with these and would recommend to anyone!
High quality. Their products always last me for years! Currently I own 2 pairs of Nike running shoes, Nike running shorts, and a pair of leggings. In the past, I have owned their running shirt and tanks as well. I am always satisfied because my products do not break down.
I like Nike because, much like other name brand things, you know what you're getting. Unfortunately, sometimes with shoes you never know. These have less structure than I'm used to, which is a negative for me. The colors are cute and they seem to have a little bounce to them when you walk. The tie is a bit narrow so you should definitely go up half a size.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos