BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Folsom, CA
I love anything Nike. Playing basketball all my life and in college I've always worn Nike shoes and apparel. From practices to games, from workouts to weight training...I wouldn't wear any other brand. Their stylish,comfortable, and supportive shoes make workouts/games a breeze. Not to mention the apparel does the same!
Briana T.
Harbor City, CA
Being an athlete I have tried various different brands of sports shoes but Nike is definitely my all time favorite! I have never been let down by their shoes. As for the clothes, I feel that their workout clothes are just as good as other brands and they cost too much compared to other brand's prices with equal equality.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love Nike stored! I believe they also have outlets? I know I've been to one in the Bay Area and it was just wonderful! Cheapest athletic gear I have ever come across and it's great in quality! I have about 4-5 pairs of their running shorts and sports bras. They offer great products in great colors--especially for women!
Ashley R.
Omaha, NE
Nike Tempo shorts are the only shorts I will ever work out in! They're the perfect length and also have the built in underwear as well. The shorts are made of a breathable material that have just enough room for you to move around as well. They also come in a TON of different colors and prints so there's endless options!
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Just a little confession... Nike is absolute biggest obsession! Not only do I love how durable and comfortable their products are, but I love their designs, especially how it looks on me. I only wear nike shoes for starters.. Because they last no matter how much wear and tear I put into them. I'm just in love with Nike!
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Nike has stylish and comfortable work out clothes and shoes. I love their variety in colors and styles. The dry fit athletic gear is the best to play sports or work out in. Everything is so comfortable. And the shoes are my favorite, with a great selection of styles and good price (since I fit into kids sizes) =)
Catherine T.
Nike is defiantly my favorite spots wear. I love their free runs defiantly worth the price. I own two pairs of Nike free runs. I'm currently contemplating on going to the Nike outlet to purchase another pair. Worth every dime.
Angela G.
Soda springs, CA
I love the feel of Nike 6.0 shoes. I used to ride bmx and skateboard, they were perfect for that, comfortable feel with a snug fit, excellent grip. Now that I'm a little older I'm less active in the action sports scene, but still love my 6.0 shoes as an every day shoe. One of the best styles of shoes I've ever owned.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
Nike has been my favorite brand of athletic apparrel for over twenty years. I can always find shoes that for me just right, and provide enough support whether I'm just walking, or running. I like the many styles there are to choose from. the tanks, sports bras, nd leggings are always comfortable and provide great support.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really? Write a review for Nike? Walk into a gym.. actually no. Walk into a casual work place.... the majority of people will wear Nikes. They are comfortable and reputable and all their clothes are super comfortable .. nuff said
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?