BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
Everything I have purchased from Nike has been worth the price I had to pay. Their sneakers last a good while and so does their clothing, it's a win win situation. The sweatpants are so very comfortable, perfect for a lazy weekend and they keep you so warm!
Hilary A.
Long Beach, CA
Nike are great shoes for your feet while you jog, dance, play soccer, basketball or whatever you do. There is a wide variety of styles, designs and purposes. It makes it easier to run and leap because you land on shoes you rely on.Besides them being good for your feet they look good too. Nike shoes are great, if you don't know if you should buy some. Just do it!
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
I REALLY love MOST Nike products HOWEVER I cannot wear their sneakers. My feet are a strange shape and no matter what ones I have tried, they don't feel comfortable. The arch is in the wrong spot for me and they never have enough width for my feet. Growing up it was all I could/would wear. Love their clothing and such still. Sad I cannot wear their shoes anymore.
Stephanie S.
Nike products are awesome they are stylish and they last very long! I have been wearing Nike gym shoes for as long as I can remember. Also love their clothing products they are so comfortable and great quality. I am a gymnast and have at least 10 if not more pairs of Nike Pro shorts. I love how many different colors and patterns they come in it is so much fun!!!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
If it was publicly acceptable I would wear nike everything every day. I always find great deals. The experience is great makes me more excited to workout. They have a great selection to choose from I highly recommend you to shop Nike if you haven't already!
Melissa M.
Birmingham, AL
Love the Nike "Medium Impact" sports bra (have it in tons of colors) for the price point ($20-$30 depending on the sale) and the fact that there is generally no chafing even after very long distance runs and higher impact workouts. I also have a number of their tanks---different styles and color and they perform and LAST for a long time. A note of caution though---with some of the tanks the cut will have variation among color (even when the same style) so it can be necessary to try EVERYTHING on.
Stephanie C.
Parsippany, NJ
Nike is a great product for running, work out, hiking, or just walking. Their sneakers are really comfortable, also stylish. They have all kinds of sneakers. When you walk into their store, you'll definitely find what you need, and the price is reasonable.
Ansonia L.
Birmingham, AL
Their clothes are the greatest! Just bought this super cute workout legging in red tht came with a matching fitted top! The material is thick and good quality & it is so soft and comfortable on ny skin! I love how NIKE stays up to trend offering fresh, in style workout clothes that not only helps during workouts (dri fit clothing ) but makes you look great as well!
Jordyn B.
Sallisaw, OK
Nike is a good brand, they have quality merchandise and popular styles!
Their shoe sizes are true, their Nike Pro gear is the best it is so comfortable. Nike is one of my favorite
places to shop, it can be high at some times, but their gear lasts a long time!
Sean R.
I have had both generations of the fuelband, and even though they recently stopped making them, I am just as loyal of a fan. I use mine daily just to check in to see how active I have been and now much more I need to get to my goal. It's great when biking, along with mapmyride.com. Good to share your wins with friends for even more motivation to keep moving!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?