BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Arri A.
Fort Worth, TX
Definitely the best quality shoe brand for running shoes! They're very comfortable and very affordable!! I even love their toddler shoes for my daughter I wouldn't buy any other brand for her to go outside and run it they're amazing quality and they have so many stylish shoes to pick from and so many colors you just can't go wrong
Sabera Q.
Nike has great products that will last you a lifetime! Some of my favorite workout shoes are from Nike and needless to say they have lasted me years even with constant use. I would recommend this company for their quality and great designs!
Elena A.
Super cute products but quality can be very hit and miss. If you take good care of your things the clothing will last forever. The shoes are always so stylish and always have so many colors to choose from. Sometimes they can fall apart with a lot of wear.
Lesa H.
Newark, NJ
Nike has the most comfortable shoes. My favorite is the huraraches. They are super comfortable and light. There's 2 kind of huraraches women and GS. Women sizes tend to be more expensive than grade school. I shop at Nike almost every week.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Nike is honestly one of my favorite brands ever. I love Nike shoes and clothing. Their workout clothes are very well made while also being stylish. Their shoes are great quality and just look amazing. I can only say good things about this brand.
I've only tried their leggings and sneakers and their sneakers are the most comfortable, high quality, sneakers I've ever owned. I was so excited when I first bought my first pair and I'll definitely come back and try more sneakers and leggings. The leggings are also a high quality fabric and extremely comfortable for an everyday use.
Blessing B.
I'm a fan of Nike running shoes, the last pair I got were a bit tight but fit well. The new pair I got are so much more roomy and nice. I got them at a clearance so they were around $45 with tax so not bad at all. I recommend purchasing a pair.
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love the Nike free runs my favorite are my free run 4.0 bad thing is they don't make them anymore I hope they bring them back soon. Either way I love these shoes for walking and being comfortable during the day or night.
Jennifer R.
El Cajon, CA
The nike roshe in black are awsome. I hate closed toed shoes but ever since I got these I wear them every where. They are ultra comfortable and my feet feel so free and not dying to be free. I could walk miles in these shoes and not feel pain.
B B.
My whole family wears Nike. We like that the clothes always fit and are very comfortable. Plus they are always coming out with new styles that fit my whole families taste. The clothes also last a long time. Nike is our favorite athletic brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?