4.79 / 5 based on 51,408 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I only wear Nike clothing for when I work out, since I think their shoes are overrated. However, I am in love with their Dri-FIT Pro Combat Sports Bras. They don't get saturated with sweat to the point where the bra feels like it's sagging, and they provide a lot of support! They're my favorite bras to run in. For the price, they're definitely worth it in the long run.
Nike is one of my families favorite products my 16 yr old son will only wear Nike sneakers and as his mother he's definitely brutal on his sneakers any other brand of sneakers would need to be replaced every month but with bikes they seem to hold up a lot better
Just bought the Nike 4.0 Running shoes in hot pink. Love them. They aware breathable so my feet do not overheat. The cushioning is fantastic too. Makes my feet landing softer when I run. Only negative is the inside bottom of the shoe says "running" which is cute but after the first time I ran in them the slogan already began to rub off. Took away from my new shoe feel :(
I have thousands of Nike shoes. I love them all, I love their designs, colors, each one created in a special way. Each shoe is comfortable and beautiful. The shirts to perform exercises are very good, they absorb really fast the sweat besides they are very nice.
Love these! Super comfy and wear it to the gym/whenever I am active (not a fan of shoes otherwise) I love the color pink with black combination and I also have a new pair of green with lime green and they're comfy and perfect! Love them so much definitely worth it
I love Nike.They have a huge range of shoes. Some shoes are very expensive but there are pretty cheap ones too. The shoes are very comfortable and pretty. I love their running shoes. They are well made. I have had them for about a year and there is no rips or tears. Nike is one of the best shoe manufacturers. Their clothing is also very good. I love their sweatpants.
Pricey, but one of my favorite activewear brands! My shoes lasted me a few years, while I've had Nike pros for 1.5 years and they don't show any wear! Just got running shorts from there, and they fit nicely, and they are lightweight. I pretty much wear them everywhere!(:
definitely that when it comes to sport, be comfortable and super chic, nothing better than levar your nike, to my I love and I have several of them, the truth that my have been very good to me, they are very comfortable, I need more and more of these shoes, I'm in love
I've never had a bad product from Nike. Not only do I buy all of my running shoes from Nike, I stock up on their fitness gear as well! Running skirts, shorts, leggings, t-shirts - the quality of product is absolutely phenomenal, well worth the price, plus they are cute. If someone asks me about brand loyalty, Nike automatically pops into my head. I'll never leave them!
I used these socks when running track & cross country and they hold up good. They don't give me any blisters and they fit good. They might get a little pricey but it's definitely worth it if you're looking for a good pair of running socks.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos