BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nicole P.
I love Nike. I prefer this brand over everything. It can sometimes be expensive but they have so many outlet stores that you don't have to pay full price. I shop at Nike often because I workout daily. I love their sports bras, shoes, dri-fit pants, etc.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos tenis, ya sea para ir a correr o solo para llevar un look sport, son súper cómodos y ligeros. Me encanta usarlos en esos días que voy a caminar mucho o para ir a hacer ejercicios, son tan cómodos que desearía tenerlos puestos por siempre.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
Nike has the best running shoes. I absolutely love the pair I have. I've wore them a lot in the past couple years and they're holding up great. They're look new and still feel widened up on my feet. They're worth the money for sure!
Kelly Lua F.
I enjoy Nike not only because it is a quality brand, but because it lasts a long time if you take care of it. Even throwing it in the wash a dozen times will still make it look good. It is comfortable and retains its fit even though it tends to be on the pricier side. It's done right.
Alyssa S.
Kingman, AZ
I love Nike products. I have everything from shoes to clothes. They're all so comfortable and very inexpensive. The Nike employees are very helpful when I need help finding something, they're also very polite when asking questions. Absolutely love Nike.❤️
Chelsea B.
Nike will never go out of style. Why you ask? Because they set the trends always. My favorites from Nike are of the course shoes and Nike shorts. Everything is great quality and lasts years. I would definitely recommend Nike because it is always in style.
Jessica C.
NORCROSS, GA
I am what people call sneakers head but honestly nike sneakers are so confortable and they give you the support and comfort you need and they are breathable and they have a sneaker for almost everything from sport to exercising to casual. The shoes are durable meaning they can last you a long long time, the quality is great and I have no complains about them.
Whitney C.
Moulton, AL
Nike is by far the best athletic store around. They have absoulty anything you can find for either a sport or hobby your in . The brand is awesome !! Material they use for clothing is always great quality, I could say the same for their shoes as well !
I buy Nike shoes for my family. They are high quality tennis shoes. We have used daily tennis shoes as well as shoes for sports, such as soccer, cross country running, and actual tennis. The shoes that we wear daily last for several years. My son is harder on his soccer and.tennis shoes, they sometimes only last one or two years. They are comfortable.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
My all time favorite brand... Jus love Miley and my pink trainers... They are jus so comfy and cool...MySpace expensive shoes but worth it.. Very Saturday , comfortable and I'm using my shoes from 3 years..and still they are the same comfortable and great.

Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back