BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Madison B.
Texico, NM
Nike is a classic! Every product I've bought has been great and the quality has been amazing. Lots of brands tend to wear down quickly, especially in the shoe department, but I have a pair of Nike shoes that I've had for four years! For sure a go to athletic brand.
Skarlett L.
These are my favorite brand for running shoes. I had a pair that lasted me about 2 years. I am very hard on shoes and these seem to last for me. I love all the styles and how you can pair them with jeans for a casual day or use them for running and sports.
Alyssa B.
I love Nike everything! All of their clothes are extremely comfortable and fit very well! Nike is actually the only brand that I will purchase tennis shoes from and I have never had a problem with any of them. I just wish their prices were a little lower!
Anahi T.
Wendell, ID
i love nike. i play volleyball and I'm in lover with there spandex. they are comfortable. and they come in different patterns with are always cool. i shop their for my short but only a few they are expensive. so i have to buy them my self if i want nike.
Chelsea C.
I love NIKE!! I think that it is such a great brand and they have amazing shoes!! Whether I am buying for myself, or my husband I always find something!! Not only do their shoes look good, but they last very well!! My husband loves the different variety when it comes to their basketball shoes and I love the running shoes!! I love how they incorporate different prints and colors!! I used to hate tennis shoes until my husband bought me my first pair of running shoes and then I was hooked!!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How can you go wrong with a good pair of nikes or even their apparel. To me it's worth the extra money to buy a pair of Nike's. I will say, I always have to go up a size in Nike's for some reason so keep that in mind when searching for your perfect Nike's!
Erin A.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to be 100 percent Nike. Nike shoes, work out clothes, headbands, you name it and I had it. I feel like I'm not getting the value out of the products that they once had. The prices are still reasonable but there is some great competition out there.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got these because I work at a warehouse and I needed a comfortable shoe that could handle a 10 hour work day!!!! These are the best shoes ever! They are super comfy and durable! I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for something stylish but can take a lot. GREAT SHOE!!!
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Nike has amazing products at great quality and decent prices! One of my favorite pairs of sneakers are Nike and I've had them for like a year now and they are still in great condition. I also like there hoodies and sweatpants they are cute and durable!
Zulema U.
I love Nike workout/running shoes. I tend to get a lot of shin splints and blisters from cheaper shoes. Nike is a tad bit expensive at times, BUT it is definitely worth it. I've had my shoes for over a year now, and they are definitely durable. I used them quite often, it's about time I retire them, but I will definitely be purchasing a second pair from this brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back