4.79 / 5 based on 50,444 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is a classic! Every product I've bought has been great and the quality has been amazing. Lots of brands tend to wear down quickly, especially in the shoe department, but I have a pair of Nike shoes that I've had for four years! For sure a go to athletic brand.
These are my favorite brand for running shoes. I had a pair that lasted me about 2 years. I am very hard on shoes and these seem to last for me. I love all the styles and how you can pair them with jeans for a casual day or use them for running and sports.
I love Nike everything! All of their clothes are extremely comfortable and fit very well! Nike is actually the only brand that I will purchase tennis shoes from and I have never had a problem with any of them. I just wish their prices were a little lower!
i love nike. i play volleyball and I'm in lover with there spandex. they are comfortable. and they come in different patterns with are always cool. i shop their for my short but only a few they are expensive. so i have to buy them my self if i want nike.
I love NIKE!! I think that it is such a great brand and they have amazing shoes!! Whether I am buying for myself, or my husband I always find something!! Not only do their shoes look good, but they last very well!! My husband loves the different variety when it comes to their basketball shoes and I love the running shoes!! I love how they incorporate different prints and colors!! I used to hate tennis shoes until my husband bought me my first pair of running shoes and then I was hooked!!
How can you go wrong with a good pair of nikes or even their apparel. To me it's worth the extra money to buy a pair of Nike's. I will say, I always have to go up a size in Nike's for some reason so keep that in mind when searching for your perfect Nike's!
I used to be 100 percent Nike. Nike shoes, work out clothes, headbands, you name it and I had it. I feel like I'm not getting the value out of the products that they once had. The prices are still reasonable but there is some great competition out there.
I got these because I work at a warehouse and I needed a comfortable shoe that could handle a 10 hour work day!!!! These are the best shoes ever! They are super comfy and durable! I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for something stylish but can take a lot. GREAT SHOE!!!
Nike has amazing products at great quality and decent prices! One of my favorite pairs of sneakers are Nike and I've had them for like a year now and they are still in great condition. I also like there hoodies and sweatpants they are cute and durable!
I love Nike workout/running shoes. I tend to get a lot of shin splints and blisters from cheaper shoes. Nike is a tad bit expensive at times, BUT it is definitely worth it. I've had my shoes for over a year now, and they are definitely durable. I used them quite often, it's about time I retire them, but I will definitely be purchasing a second pair from this brand.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos