4.79 / 5 based on 48,902 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I never undated why people liked Nike shoes so much till my first pair. I feel in love with them. They made me feet feel so light.mi forgot I was wearing them most of the time! Having them so light helps me not worry about being weighted down when working out. They are also extremely comfy. I sometimes rather were my Nikes then regular shoes.
I love Nike shoes and buy them all the time. They are my favorite type of running shoes. The only bad thing about them is if you have wide feet. They are more on the narrow side so my feet do tend to hurt after wearing them for a little while.
By far the comfiest shoes around. They last long and are durable. I've had multiple pairs of different varieties and I loved them all and they all lasted quite some time. My only complaint would be the price but you are paying for a good shoe.
The Nike brand is good quality products. I buy my sneakers, my working out gear, and my seasonal gear as well. Yes Nike can be pricey however, because of their quality it will last you a very long time and they always have new styles to choose from every time. I love their sneakers because they are lightweight especially to work out in the gym. Their working out pants and shirts are nice colors and they have exactly what you need for any kind of weather. I love Nike!!
As an athlete of almost 10 years I absolutely love Nike. All of their items fit me perfectly physically and style wise. I only run in nike tennis shoes. Their brand is one of the only ones that offer a shoe that's slim and light instead of bulky and heavy.
I love their sneakers! I have been using them since I was young and still use nikes as running shoes. They're great quality and will last you for a long time which is worth the price. Will buy more in the future for sure.
I LOVE Nike. I'm a volleyball player and almost all of my stuff come from here. Their athletic clothes are so light weight and comfortable. It is a little pricey, but you are paying for the brand and the quality. I would say if you can afford it, go for it.
I just ordered a hood and workout top from Nike... I am in love to say the least! The material is stretchy and comfortable. I myself have never had a bad experience with Nike! All my clothing items/ shoes from this company last me for years!
I love Nike.Their Styles are amazing and their sneakers are so stylish and comfortable.I shop there when there are sales.They can be very pricey,so I wait until there are sales that I can splurge on.They are worth the some of the prices though.
Has always been my favorite shoe brand! I have never been disappointed with any of my Nike tennis shoes. They are great quality, durable and last a great amount of time. The price isn't out of reach and they are the most comfortable brand I've used!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos