4.79 / 5 based on 49,090 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love Nike.Their Styles are amazing and their sneakers are so stylish and comfortable.I shop there when there are sales.They can be very pricey,so I wait until there are sales that I can splurge on.They are worth the some of the prices though.
Nike is my favorite brand of shoe, I absolutely love them! I have rarely found a pair of bikes that weren't comfortable, they sure know how to make a good shoe. I have had so many good bikes in the past that it's hard for me to pick my favorite style. If I ever get rich my closet will be filled with all different colors and styles of nikes.
I'm a fan of Nike running shoes, the last pair I got were a bit tight but fit well. The new pair I got are so much more roomy and nice. I got them at a clearance so they were around $45 with tax so not bad at all. I recommend purchasing a pair.
I love Nike in general, but when I went to look for a Neutral pair of running shoes, I tried out their Nike Air Pegasus. Awesome pair of shoes, comfortable and no pain from these shoes. I've worn them for 5k's, 10k's, and even my last half marathon. A great shoe and if you have a Nike Outlet nearby, you can get a great price on these shoes!
It's a great brand overall. They have comfortable clothes that you can just stay in home with or going to the gym. It's also a great gift for your friends or family. They have really nice clothes. To working out , tees , sweaters , and sweats.
I'm a very sporty person and when it comes down to buying sports gear and attire I always head for Nike. Their running shoes and soccer cleats are always my go to brand. Nothing else gives me the same comfort and fit and while sometimes the prices may seem a little too high, I never regret buying it because their products last a long time.
I love the Nike free runs my favorite are my free run 4.0 bad thing is they don't make them anymore I hope they bring them back soon. Either way I love these shoes for walking and being comfortable during the day or night.
They really do have all the gear you need for all sorts of activities. Currently wearing their Free Run 5 daily, and they are awesome!!! My only complaint is I wish their footwear came in a larger selection of sizes (for people with narrow or wide feet). However, their athletic clothes are amazing and I've been loving Nike for a loong time!
I get a new pair of nikes about every year or so. I've never been dissaapointed with any of the shoes ive purchased. Definitely on the pricey end but worth it for the quality. I currently have Roches and I love them, comfortable and easy to clean. Will repurchase
Is there any other shoe? I have worn nike my whole life and at almost 38 years old, I don't see that changing. They are always comfortable and look good! I've had this pair of shocks for just over two years now. I want to buy new ones but there isn't any thing wrong with mine, so i keep putting it off. I'll definitely be getting some soon.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos