BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

April W.
I love Nike.Their Styles are amazing and their sneakers are so stylish and comfortable.I shop there when there are sales.They can be very pricey,so I wait until there are sales that I can splurge on.They are worth the some of the prices though.
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
Nike is my favorite brand of shoe, I absolutely love them! I have rarely found a pair of bikes that weren't comfortable, they sure know how to make a good shoe. I have had so many good bikes in the past that it's hard for me to pick my favorite style. If I ever get rich my closet will be filled with all different colors and styles of nikes.
Blessing B.
I'm a fan of Nike running shoes, the last pair I got were a bit tight but fit well. The new pair I got are so much more roomy and nice. I got them at a clearance so they were around $45 with tax so not bad at all. I recommend purchasing a pair.
Sharon H.
Davis, CA
I love Nike in general, but when I went to look for a Neutral pair of running shoes, I tried out their Nike Air Pegasus. Awesome pair of shoes, comfortable and no pain from these shoes. I've worn them for 5k's, 10k's, and even my last half marathon. A great shoe and if you have a Nike Outlet nearby, you can get a great price on these shoes!
Arlene M.
It's a great brand overall. They have comfortable clothes that you can just stay in home with or going to the gym. It's also a great gift for your friends or family. They have really nice clothes. To working out , tees , sweaters , and sweats.
Aleixka M.
I'm a very sporty person and when it comes down to buying sports gear and attire I always head for Nike. Their running shoes and soccer cleats are always my go to brand. Nothing else gives me the same comfort and fit and while sometimes the prices may seem a little too high, I never regret buying it because their products last a long time.
Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
I love the Nike free runs my favorite are my free run 4.0 bad thing is they don't make them anymore I hope they bring them back soon. Either way I love these shoes for walking and being comfortable during the day or night.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
They really do have all the gear you need for all sorts of activities. Currently wearing their Free Run 5 daily, and they are awesome!!! My only complaint is I wish their footwear came in a larger selection of sizes (for people with narrow or wide feet). However, their athletic clothes are amazing and I've been loving Nike for a loong time!
Alexis S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I get a new pair of nikes about every year or so. I've never been dissaapointed with any of the shoes ive purchased. Definitely on the pricey end but worth it for the quality. I currently have Roches and I love them, comfortable and easy to clean. Will repurchase
Jennifer H.
Is there any other shoe? I have worn nike my whole life and at almost 38 years old, I don't see that changing. They are always comfortable and look good! I've had this pair of shocks for just over two years now. I want to buy new ones but there isn't any thing wrong with mine, so i keep putting it off. I'll definitely be getting some soon.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?