4.79 / 5 based on 50,537 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I REALLY love MOST Nike products HOWEVER I cannot wear their sneakers. My feet are a strange shape and no matter what ones I have tried, they don't feel comfortable. The arch is in the wrong spot for me and they never have enough width for my feet. Growing up it was all I could/would wear. Love their clothing and such still. Sad I cannot wear their shoes anymore.
Los Zapatps son excelentes, muy comodos y se adaptan a tu estilo de vida,es decir si eres de las que corre o hace ejercicio son perfectos para ti,si trabajas todo el dia y estas mucho de pie,tambien son perfectos al igual que para las mamás y las amas de casa
I LOVE NIKE. They have the trendiest work out clothes and hottest shoes ever. My favorite purchase was my new air Max's in silver absolutely gorgeous they're over priced so I don't go their often but when I do I make great purchase
Nike is the only running shoe brand I wear. The styles and colors are like no other, but most importantly the performance is exceptional. I mean, Nike is classic. Of course, it's not cheap, but you get what you pay for with Nike. Definitely worth the investment.
Nike is my all time favorite athletic brand. I have about 6 pairs of Nike pros and 3 Nike pro sports bras that I wear to cheer practices and I am in love with them! They're comfortable, flexible, and airy! Probably my favorite articles of clothing that I own.
Nike's are my go to choice for running shoes. Not only are they comfortable but they decrease the pain in the arch of my feet. Plus I've had a pair for about 4 years now and it's still going strong after a few zombie runs and marathons. They sure do last long.
when I say i am obsessed with Nike pros combat spanks i am 100% honest. throughout high school when I was a cheerleader they were all i wore to practice. i even wore them under my dresses for school dances because that is how comfortable they are. if i could own everything Nike i would!
Very high quality and comfortable shoes. A friend of mine only wears theses shoes because she has very sensitive nerves in her feet and these shoes are literally the only ones t1hat she has found to be comfortable. I recommend these for comfort and for quality
Nike is the best there items are long lasting and my favorite purchase from Nike was a light spring jacket but a con for Nike is there clothes do fit big sometimes better to try on and I will always ship at Nike it's the best for athletic and sporty like gear
Nike is a great product for running, work out, hiking, or just walking. Their sneakers are really comfortable, also stylish. They have all kinds of sneakers. When you walk into their store, you'll definitely find what you need, and the price is reasonable.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos