BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lisa c.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I absolutely love all my nike shoes and clothing I feel like they are made well and hold up well to washing. I have multiple pairs of work out shorts and pants and love them. I feel they are often over priced but I just wait for a good sale to purchase.
marie A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love these they are so comfortable. i love wearing these because they never make my feet hurt no matter how long i wear them . the are reasonably priced, i bout mine at Macy's for around $60 - 70 . . . very cute shoes they look good with almost any outfit!
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love my new Nike workout shoes. I can already tell I can work out longer, walk longer. They are adorable and give excellent support. I love their workout clothes. They are pricey but last forever and just put me in the mood to work harder.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
These are such a classic staple and should be in every girl's closet. They are perfect for running errands around town or for a long sweaty workout. I own these in so many colors and I usually catch them on sale from $17-20 when I purchase them from Academy.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Mostly all of my shoes kids shoes and boyfriend shoes are all nike. They last, there is a different shoe for whatever your purpose for needing them...they're comfortable and stylish. I recommend everyone to try Nike shoes! Active wear is great as well!
DeVanie H.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love Nike! They alwayd seem to have exactly what I am looking for and it always exceeds expectations! I have had the same pair of tennis shoes for 5 years and cannot seem to get rid of them because they are so comfy! I love all the sports equipment I have from thema
Leah J.
Forest, VA
When I first started running, I bought a pair of Nike shoes. I thought "oh, Nike is a trusted brand, these must be good running shoes because that's how they are advertised." I was wrong. The shoes have no tread and wear down easily. They also run very wide, and I have a narrow foot. I do like their clothing, however, which is the only reason they get a B.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI
When it comes to working out and yoga I love everything Nike , from the sports bras to the rosche gym shoes. Everything is always to comfortable I've never had a issue working out in any of the gear. I totally recommend this brand for sporting activities.
Michelle D.
Bend, OR
Nike has incredible shoes and my advice is this: If you find a product you love, buy two. Why? Because I guarantee that they will stop making the product you love. Case in point, fell in love with lace-free running shoes in 2005. Wish I would have bought four pairs because when my pair finally wore out, sadly, Nike didn't carry the product any longer.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
Comfort. Style. Two words to describe it. I customized mine to be all black and had my initials printed on the back. Love them a lot. I get compliments all the time. It's too pricey to customize it but I had no choice since my taste is difficult to find.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back