4.79 / 5 based on 50,456 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I absolutely love all my nike shoes and clothing I feel like they are made well and hold up well to washing. I have multiple pairs of work out shorts and pants and love them. I feel they are often over priced but I just wait for a good sale to purchase.
Love these they are so comfortable. i love wearing these because they never make my feet hurt no matter how long i wear them . the are reasonably priced, i bout mine at Macy's for around $60 - 70 . . . very cute shoes they look good with almost any outfit!
I absolutely love my new Nike workout shoes. I can already tell I can work out longer, walk longer. They are adorable and give excellent support. I love their workout clothes. They are pricey but last forever and just put me in the mood to work harder.
These are such a classic staple and should be in every girl's closet. They are perfect for running errands around town or for a long sweaty workout. I own these in so many colors and I usually catch them on sale from $17-20 when I purchase them from Academy.
Mostly all of my shoes kids shoes and boyfriend shoes are all nike. They last, there is a different shoe for whatever your purpose for needing them...they're comfortable and stylish. I recommend everyone to try Nike shoes! Active wear is great as well!
I love Nike! They alwayd seem to have exactly what I am looking for and it always exceeds expectations! I have had the same pair of tennis shoes for 5 years and cannot seem to get rid of them because they are so comfy! I love all the sports equipment I have from thema
When I first started running, I bought a pair of Nike shoes. I thought "oh, Nike is a trusted brand, these must be good running shoes because that's how they are advertised." I was wrong. The shoes have no tread and wear down easily. They also run very wide, and I have a narrow foot. I do like their clothing, however, which is the only reason they get a B.
When it comes to working out and yoga I love everything Nike , from the sports bras to the rosche gym shoes. Everything is always to comfortable I've never had a issue working out in any of the gear. I totally recommend this brand for sporting activities.
Nike has incredible shoes and my advice is this: If you find a product you love, buy two. Why? Because I guarantee that they will stop making the product you love. Case in point, fell in love with lace-free running shoes in 2005. Wish I would have bought four pairs because when my pair finally wore out, sadly, Nike didn't carry the product any longer.
Comfort. Style. Two words to describe it. I customized mine to be all black and had my initials printed on the back. Love them a lot. I get compliments all the time. It's too pricey to customize it but I had no choice since my taste is difficult to find.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos