BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Joskaira V.
Jersey curly
Wow i love Nike it is one of the best brand that u could use for doing exercise and also to use it for running i say this because the Shopping experience is fun and u can buy a lot of things yes i would recommend Shopping here it is a great place to Shop at
Ashley R.
California City, CA
Nike is such an amazing brand
My prescription glasses are Nike brand as well
Most definitely my Best Buy every
No need to improve anything about Nike
No pros nor cons
Definitely recommend shopping there all of the time
There is nothing not to love about Nike
Rachel B.
I have always had a great experience with Nike products. From athletic wear to comfortable gym gear Nike has always given me exactly what I wanted. High price tag, but the products are worth it and are the best quality. I will always be true to the Nike brand!
Latreasha D.
I just purchased a new pair of running shoes and I am in love with them. They fit very comfortable and great support. They are also very cute!!!!! I purchased mine at Academy for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this brand to others!!!!!
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
Nike has been a trusted brand for me since I was little! They style and quality never let's me down! I'm not super athletic but when I do like getting sporty Nike is where I turn for my clothing and running shoes. I would continue to shop here without a doubt.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I love all my Nike clothes ,Equipment, and shoes, they are great quality and last a very long time if you take great care of them and definitely a great investment. I bought Nike tennis shoes four my years ago and they still look like I bought them yesterday and I used them ever for 3 hours a day all four years in high school. I would recommend thee brand to anyone.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
My running shoes that I currently own are Nike, and I love them. They're super comfy and breathable, which is very important. Nike can run a little expensive, but I like to think it's worth as far as shoes. Nike clothing is overpriced in my opinion, though.
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Nike's are my go to choice for running shoes. Not only are they comfortable but they decrease the pain in the arch of my feet. Plus I've had a pair for about 4 years now and it's still going strong after a few zombie runs and marathons. They sure do last long.
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love everything Nike! They make some of the most comfortable shoes ever. Their clothes are so comfy also. Their brand is pricey but the quality is insane. I own a couple of pairs of their shoes and I wear them to work 10 hours everyday.
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Nike for me is more, paying for the name instead of the quality. I find that the shoes don't last long, and they're clothes are okay. One thing I do love, is that unlike some athletic name brands, Nike tends to be plus size friendly. I feel it's important to try to include all types of people.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back