BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love pretty much all things Nike. Great quality of products and long lasting so it's worth the money. Would recommend especially for active people. The only thing that could be improved is making the prices more affordable but other than that, awesome brand!
Megan M.
Palm Coast, FL
If you don't like Nike shoes you're crazy! The really good ones are getting a little pricey but they last a long time. I bought my mom some for Christmas and she has a really bad back and the ones I got her have such a good heel and it helps when she walks.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Nike. It is so expensive if you get the fashionable outerwear stuff, but if you are patient, it might go to the outlets. I prefer Nike clothes to Adidas or Under Armor. Always check out Nike, but if you want cheap, you'll have to look somewhere else.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Nike... Nike... Nike. I had always loved this beans, but if you want to shop from them, do not do it online! Purchase from a retailer.

I had an experience where I bought a pair of shoes online id been waiting forever to get, and I purchased express shipping. It took over a week for customer service to get back to me and say they sold me a shoe that WASNT IN STOCK.
Kiersten T.
Belle Center, OH
Definitely our favorite sports brand in our family. My Roshes are my favorite shoes ever. I have a couple of pairs, and everyone is always so helpful when we go into Nike stores. I can always find good deals on things, so I wouldn't say stuff is too pricey.
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love everything Nike! They make some of the most comfortable shoes ever. Their clothes are so comfy also. Their brand is pricey but the quality is insane. I own a couple of pairs of their shoes and I wear them to work 10 hours everyday.
Emily C.
Chillicothe, OH
I only wear these socks! They are the absolute best, they wick sweat and odor away and are comfortable. On top of that they last forever too, especially if you buy black. I have had pairs of these in black for years and they still look like brand-new socks!
Maricel O.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike . What can i not say ! Nike is amaaaaazing ! I use the Nike brand for sports and gym related ; but it just looks so good casually it's becoming a trend . Boys and girls wear the Nike track suits , with the colorful Nike bookbags and it looks great . As for sneakers , they speak for themselves . The hoodies are so comfortable and stylish with jeans or pants .
Jordyn B.
Sallisaw, OK
Nike is a good brand, they have quality merchandise and popular styles!
Their shoe sizes are true, their Nike Pro gear is the best it is so comfortable. Nike is one of my favorite
places to shop, it can be high at some times, but their gear lasts a long time!
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Nike's are my go to choice for running shoes. Not only are they comfortable but they decrease the pain in the arch of my feet. Plus I've had a pair for about 4 years now and it's still going strong after a few zombie runs and marathons. They sure do last long.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back