BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Danelle J.
Clover, SC
Nike is great in everything they do! Wether you are looking for something to work out in, or just want something to wear on a daily basis, Nike has it. Affordable everything and cute stuff. I recommend this place to everyone!!!
Nany K.
Almost the only brand I turn to when I need not only running shoes but also, cute and comfy shoes to match to my outfits! Wearing a sporty chic look is on trend and you can be completely comfortable! What else could you ask for?
Autum E.
Parma, MI
Amazing store and brand. nike has been around for ever and thats just one reason they have high quality products. they keep there stores stocked up. they keep the stores clean and staff well trained and verry nice and helpfull.
Rosie R.
San Gabriel , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is an amazing brand. They make the most comfortable shoes. My whole family loves these shoes. They also make really great athletic gear for the whole family. This is a brand you can really trust for great quality products.
Sydney C.
Caneyville, KY
Both my boyfriend and I love Nike! Everything we buy from them is always a hit for us! Also since Nike bought out Hurley my boyfriend is in love with them too! We will always shop through Nike for our go to comfortable clothes!
Brooke K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is my go to for anything fitness related. I love all of their clothes because they're such good quality. They are also my number one running shoe brand! Nike Free's are my favorite. Buying nike is definitely worth the price.
Sarah C.
Love everything Nike!!! I wear all their athletic attire during my work outs!! The price point is higher than other brands but the quality matches. I've had running pants for years in perfect condition. I will always shop Nike
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I just love you Nike for making the most comfortable sneakers and sandals. My favorite pairs of shoes are all Nike. I recommend to anyone who like comfort even though it's a little expensive, it is worth it!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nikes ate very cute and stylish but their form for the bottom foot isnt right. They dont provide any back support or deep sole support and end up causing damage over time. Great shoe for looks not so much for comfort and support.
Erin V.
I own Nike clothes that are several years old and I own some that are more recent and I have to say that Nike had really stepped up their game in recent years. I wear a pair of the Flyknit Frees to lift and I love their capris for running. Just know, their stuff sometimes runs big so be aware if you're ordering online.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?