4.79 / 5 based on 50,588 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love his tennis, I have to run and before I could not even walk because tengonub sprain and are so comfortable and firm that it is much easier to run without hurting me, the colors are so beautiful and there are so many different designs and as far as the price is not Expensive for the quality of the product I love
Nike is one of my favorite brands. All of their products are amazing in quality. From shoes to jackets all of their material is so strong and fitting. It's also worth the price and have lots of very affordable items. I would highly recommend anything from Nike.
Who doesn't love Nike ? They have great apparel and shoes, still not my #1 in shoes. All the cool kids were wearing them in the 90s ...and they're still rocking them out in the 2000's. The Shopping experience is always great. Highly recommended, but almost anyone will tell you that.
Pricey, but one of my favorite activewear brands! My shoes lasted me a few years, while I've had Nike pros for 1.5 years and they don't show any wear! Just got running shorts from there, and they fit nicely, and they are lightweight. I pretty much wear them everywhere!(:
Nike shoes are always comfortable. The colors and styles are amazing and everyone wears them. Even though they might be expensive they are totally worth it. Last year i got nike running shoes and they are so cute i love them and almost wear them every single day.
Nike is an exceptional brand in shoes. All of my family wears Nike. One of my children wanted to a different brand of tennis shoes and it was horrible. Had to exchange shortly after buying due to falling apart. The second pair did not last long either. We never have these type of issues with Nike. Nike tennis shoes hold up for both of my children for a long time.
These nike shoes are best. I spend my day to day with my nike so comfortable they are. I can use a whole day without getting tired. In addition it is super comfortable to go to exercise without any problem. The quality of these shoes are great. I recommend 100%
Nike has always been my favorite brand of tennis shoe. I tend to be very hard on shoes and they seem to last me a long time. I think that they are comparable in price to other shoes on the market and I like the comfort and style of this brand more than any other.
I basically am in love with this company. They put massive amount of technology in their shoes. Plus, they have the best looking shoes in the market. Their shoes are meant to not just look good, but to be an outstanding performer. Price might get very high sometimes, due to the tech. put in the shoe but prices can be suitable to anyone, depending on different models.
Nike Women's Tanjun Casual Sneakers are so comfy! I'm a mom of two and run around all day doing errands and caring for my little ones. I would change that there be more color options but other than that it's my favorite pair of shoes I own. I would so recommend
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos