BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Megan N.
Cincinnati, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Nike products! They're always of high quality. I've never been disappointed with a Nike product. I normally purchase their shoes but I have branched out to some of their clothing and accessories, I enjoy all of them! Highly recommend this brand to anyone!
Kristal J.
Chillicothe, OH
Nike has always been my favorite brand of tennis shoe. I tend to be very hard on shoes and they seem to last me a long time. I think that they are comparable in price to other shoes on the market and I like the comfort and style of this brand more than any other.
Jay c.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love there shoes I would choose there running shoes over there competitors for sure! I love how they're running shoes can look casual to wear for good comfort and support for walking around. I shop at there outlets frequently and very much recommend you guy check it out.
Emmy C.
Nike makes super high quality products for decent prices. I love hitting up their outlet stores for an even better price as well! Their shoes last forever, I've only ever gotten rid of them because I grow out of them! Love this brand! Super fashionable as well!
Carmen C.
Mira Loma, CA
Nick has amazing shoes as well as pros for cheerleader I personally love to shop for pros I have many colors and I can never get enough of them I really recommend these spanks for all cheerleader even for Thoe people that play or do others sports there amazing !
Kira B.
I Love Nike clothing, accessories, and shoes! The products are very high quality and durable. I do think that with Nike you are paying for the Brand which I think is a little unreasonable. The products are worth the money but still a little pricey for most people.
Karl T.
I have used many many different types of sports wear. I grew up playing three sports my entire life. I have used so many different brands and I always go back to Nike. Nike fits my foot the best, always comes out with the latest and best styles, there colors could maybe be better, but I love the look. I have over 40 pairs of Nike shoes and can't stop buying more.
Linda G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is my go-to when it comes to athletic gear.... I enjoy wearing Nike sports tops and shoes while working out. Aside from being aesthetically nice looking, all Nike gear I have ever purchased has been useful, practical, and beneficial to exercise activities.
Xan N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Every time I go in a Nike store, i have to fight the urge to buy everything. The clothes are very high quality, so I know I'll be getting my money's worth. I love to shop the shoe clearance racks, and the sports bra wall. There are always endless color options!
Kya F.
I used these socks when running track & cross country and they hold up good. They don't give me any blisters and they fit good. They might get a little pricey but it's definitely worth it if you're looking for a good pair of running socks.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back