BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rachel M.
Delta, OH
I am at a huge advantage when it comes to Nike. I work for a company that deals with the Team Sales side of Nike. We go direct into schools and I see a lot of great pieces come through. I absolutely love their running line. Their pants, shoes, and long sleeve tops with the fingers holes. I am a Nike girl and have tons of pieces in my closet for work and running :)
Emily C.
Chillicothe, OH
I only wear these socks! They are the absolute best, they wick sweat and odor away and are comfortable. On top of that they last forever too, especially if you buy black. I have had pairs of these in black for years and they still look like brand-new socks!
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
My first pair of running shoes were nikes and I always tend to gravitate towards them. They always fit nice and snug and I never get blisters or discomfort. They are very light weight and super durable. I tend to accumulate running shoes because they hold up for so long I just can't get rid of them. They come in so many great bright colors and are a lot of fun too.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Nike. It is so expensive if you get the fashionable outerwear stuff, but if you are patient, it might go to the outlets. I prefer Nike clothes to Adidas or Under Armor. Always check out Nike, but if you want cheap, you'll have to look somewhere else.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
Nike is my go to sneaker. I have wide feet and I can purchase their brand right off the shelf without compromising the comfort. I love sneakers just as much as I love shoes and boots so I have about twelve pairs and ten of them are Nike. The durability of them is incredible. They definitely are an innovative company with great styles that all people can relate to.
Franki B.
I absolutely love Nike products! Their shoes are always reliable and comfortable. When working out you always want to have a durable shoe and that's exactly what Nike offers. They also have a lot of fashionable choices which makes shopping here even more Fun!
Katherine Q.
Nike is expensive. But if you shop around, you can find things on sale. Also going to a Nike outlet is a great bet if you are near one. But for the price, quality is very high. I have running shorts I've been wearing for 5 years that still look as good as new. I have worn the same Nike running shoes model for about 8 years (and gone through about 20 pairs of the same model). Even casual sneakers from Nike last a long time. Shoes run very small, I wear 7.5-8 normally and in Nike I wear 9.5.
Emma A.
Overland Park, KS
This is by far my favorite workout clothing. Nike is not just great quality but you can also get it at great prices. They have such cute tanks and their running shorts are breathable. From summer to winter workouts- Nike is my go to for high impact clothing.
Hilary A.
Long Beach, CA
Nike are great shoes for your feet while you jog, dance, play soccer, basketball or whatever you do. There is a wide variety of styles, designs and purposes. It makes it easier to run and leap because you land on shoes you rely on.Besides them being good for your feet they look good too. Nike shoes are great, if you don't know if you should buy some. Just do it!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I REALLY LOVE THEIR SHOES! They are comfortable and work sooo well, I love the fact that they have many designs and colors so you are always going to find the best for you and the one that represents your style. Also the gym clothes is good, the price worth it
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back