4.79 / 5 based on 49,096 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Great quality everything shoes, workout clothes, accessories, etc. it's not the cheapest but it's worth every penny everything last a long time because it's not poorly made. The employees are always very helpful and the store overall is just so nice .
Nike is my go-to for all things activewear. Nike leggings, workout tops, and sports bras are of premium quality and performance. Nike's customer service is fantastic. They have a great free online membership program which provides free shipping and returns, and any time I've had an issue their customer service reps have been extremely helpful.
Running shoes are bomb! So light and perfect for any type of sport you need them for. The large designs they have and colors is great for anybody with different taste for the shoes and color. I love them and look great in anything you put them in.
Love my Nike free runs! They've been my go-to running and general exercising shoe for years. They're incredibly lightweight and stylish, so they match with everything. They aren't super durable (bc they're so lightweight), so that is a downfall.
I love Nike; Especially the shoes. I work in healthcare and wear sneakers. Nikes always seem to hold up better than other brands. They can be expensive but the quality is worth it. Depending on your shoe size, you can wear kids sizes to get a bargain.
I personally never owned a pair of nikes myself, but when my son started to walk my sister in law bought my son a pair of of Nike Free 5.0 Flash. I was a little skeptic at first but once I saw him with them it was a different story. The shoes were not heavy like i thought they would be, they were perfect for him. They were great starter shoes :)!!
Honestly one of my favorite brands of all since I work out I want to wear something comfortable so I always go to Nike i love there shoes but also there clothes it's so comfortable to work out on and honestly it gives me a little more motivation
If you want a nice good quality pair of shoes Nike is your brand and there also very affordable. I bought a pair of Air Max from there so I would have a good pair of sneakers for college. They shoes are awesome and very well made, I differently have them for a while, and there also very fashionable and come in a lot of different styles and colors.
I love Nike. As a former college athlete, Nike has always been my go to for active wear and training shoes. I have always had great customer service at every store. They make good quality products and you can find something at any price point. I
Nike is expensive but it's well worth the buy. I've been buying my gym shoes from Nike since my junior year of high school and I'm now a sophomore in college. I recommend the Nike Free Run 4.0 or 5.0 for running, I've had 2 pairs of 5.0s for 2 years and they haven't worn down on me. I also recommend the Roshe Runs, very stylish and super comfy!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos