BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I love training in my nike's! They offer great support. They help prevent any foot and back discomfort. They have a HUGE selection to choose from. I am a nurse and I'm on my feet a lot. Some of their lines are great for working in the medical field .
Mariam I.
Burbank, IL
Nike running shoes are by far the best and most comfortable. They're are very pricey but worth every penny. I'm a huge fan of the Nike free runs. I own every color of the 2016 collection. All of my athletic shoes are Nike, including my gum apparel.
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
Best tennis shoes you will ever buy!! Love my nikes. They're good for running, walking, work, school or..... more shopping!!! Fit my flat feet, and i never get cramps with my Nikes on. Can't ever get in and out without buying more things than i can afford!
Sarah C.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
You can count on nike for creating good quality footwear and attire. I got the lite run sneakers and they are so lightweight and have very good ventilation for my feet. They're also so comfortable and provide great support with beautiful colors to choose from. I got mine in grey/magenta on sale at Modell's. They're sold online for $74 but I got mine for $56!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really like nike shoes. I got some for when I played travel soccer and fell in love! They have a lot of variety to choose from, so it's nice that you can always get exactly what you want. I think the price is okay. They're clothes and shoes are both comfy!
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't have a lot of Nike clothing or shoes, but all my running and workout shoes have been Nike. I love their tennis shoes because they have a variety of different shoes for different workouts. I have two different kinds of nikes which one of them is for running and the other ones are more for gym shoes. I would love it if nikes were more affordable.
Taylor K.
I have never been disappointed by Nike, everything they have from shoes to clothing to sports items have always been top quality! I think if you want something that is going to last you a long time than to purchase from Nike! They won't let you down!
Michelle E.
Kingman, AZ
I love Nike, but, the quality of a shoe definitely shines when worn by 6-10 year old boys. I used to buy "cheap" shoes because well, boys are so hard on shoes. But, I got a pair of Nike for my 6 year old, and they lasted. For a year and a half they lasted! I actually was able to hand them down to my other son when outgrown. I am definitely a Nike fan!
Valerie M.
Nike is mine and my boyfriends go to for all things athletic wear and apparel. We love that the products are always so good and will last forever. It is quite expensive but what do you expect for such great quality and style. I will always shop nike. It's always our go to.
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
NIKE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN IN MY FAMILY SINCE I WAS A KID. NIKE'S - CLOTHS, SHOES, HATS, ETC... NIKE BRAND PRODUCTS VERY COMFORTABLE TO USE, ALSO I HAVE LONG USEAGE WITH THE PRODUCTS. AS A KID I THOUGHT EVERY SHOE THAT HAD A CHECK MARK ON THEM WAS NIKE BUT LEARNED TO FIND OUT I WAS IN LOVE WITH NIKE PRODUCT AWESOME CHOICE'S TO CHOOSE FROM THE NIKE BRAND.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?