BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
NIKE PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN IN MY FAMILY SINCE I WAS A KID. NIKE'S - CLOTHS, SHOES, HATS, ETC... NIKE BRAND PRODUCTS VERY COMFORTABLE TO USE, ALSO I HAVE LONG USEAGE WITH THE PRODUCTS. AS A KID I THOUGHT EVERY SHOE THAT HAD A CHECK MARK ON THEM WAS NIKE BUT LEARNED TO FIND OUT I WAS IN LOVE WITH NIKE PRODUCT AWESOME CHOICE'S TO CHOOSE FROM THE NIKE BRAND.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I did not get them in this color. However, I do love them. They are super comfy and give my feet great support. Since I am pregnant they work better than regular flipflops for me. They are not that pricey but not super cheap either. I recommend them.
Kayla H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have never had any type of issue with any Nike products that I have purchased. The walking and running shoes are fabulous and comfortable. It isn't even uncomfortable whenever you first break them in. They are very durable and last suuuch a long time which is great for the price you pay. Yes they are pricier, but remember, you get what you pay for!!
Adriana R.
Brownsville
Nike is also my favorite shoe brand ive never really used them since last year but i started with my first pair of running shoes and they were amazing they were comfortable and good price so i had to get some for my daughter and husband .They also have the clothes brand now ans that is also amazing im loving it it's so diffrent and unique i love it.
Froilin A.
National City, CA
I've gotten several Nike products in the past and I will continue to get them in the future because I love the quality of their products, as well as I see them as an investment. I currently own a pair of free runs 2, that my boyfriend got me for my birthday and I love wearing them all day long. Wish I could wear them during work but unfortunately I cant.
Allie K.
Redding, CT
This was my favorite running shoe ever. I used to not be a fan of Nike, since I have wide feet and they used to cut their shoes kind of narrow, but after receiving this sneaker as a gift, I'm hooked. So lightweight and perfect for treadmills or trail running. And, even though it's light, it still has great support. Since wearing them, I haven't gotten shin splints or plantar fasciitis (problems I used to have with other sneakers). Amazing product that has made me a Nike fan for life.
Michelle E.
Kingman, AZ
I love Nike, but, the quality of a shoe definitely shines when worn by 6-10 year old boys. I used to buy "cheap" shoes because well, boys are so hard on shoes. But, I got a pair of Nike for my 6 year old, and they lasted. For a year and a half they lasted! I actually was able to hand them down to my other son when outgrown. I am definitely a Nike fan!
Kaitlyn D.
Northport , AL
Best tennis shoes you will ever buy!! Love my nikes. They're good for running, walking, work, school or..... more shopping!!! Fit my flat feet, and i never get cramps with my Nikes on. Can't ever get in and out without buying more things than i can afford!
Tania H.
Washington, DC
When it comes to cute/trendy/comfortable workout gear/sneakers Nike is the place to go! I own a pair of Free Runs and also a pair that I was given for working for the athletic department at my school. The only problem is that i did have to buy insoles for the shoes because the ones that come with the shoe don't do much for support while running. When it comes to the clothes though it's basically the only place I go, they're a little on the expensive side but absolutely worth it!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the Nike flyknit free 4.0. I usually wear them as my daily sneakers or for walking/exercise. I don't know if I would recommend running or walking long distance, as they do not have much cushion, but do fit snugly on the foot and have good neutral support.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?