BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Lauren E.
I like a lot of Nike products but the quality can be hit or miss. Some items I have last forever and others fall apart really quickly. If you can find a good deal it's worth it but I wouldn't pay full price for most of their stuff anymore.
Gaby R.
With Nike, you get what you pay for. The quality is amazing on most of their products. I use Nike everytime I workout. If you wish to save money definitely buy Nike at the outlets or at the clearance section of sports shops. I have found Nike in stores such as Marshalls, TJMAXX, Ross and Burlington. I love Nike shoes. They are definitely worth the money.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
As a marketing manager for a high end gym, I always turn to Nike for quality pants, shoes, performance tops, and sports bras. The apparel lasts forever and keeps up with our strength workouts well. I would recommend Nike to anyone! Nike Womens Flex Run 2016 Running ShoesWomen's Nike Featherlight Baseball Hat, Dark Blue
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
This used to be my go to sneaker and workout wear. I have noticed that the sneaker sizes seem to have gotten smaller. I normally wear a size nine and now must purchase a 9 1/2 or 10 to acquire the fit I would like to obtain. Also, in the last several years I've noticed they have taken the Nike name off the back of the running shoe or performance footwear which I actually liked. I have been trying out other brands and may stop purchasing Nike footwear altogether.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
I love Nike ! They have a range of things from shoes , clothing and hats ! There stuff is pretty affordable as well .. Most of their products are good for working out ! If you love excising or just being comfortable I recommend this brand !
Kirsten F.
Laramie, WY
I love the Nike Tempo shorts! Nike shorts are the only ones I buy because they fit perfect and they don't ride up while I am training. while I was running track in college I would wear these every day. they are comfortable and fashionable.
Taylor P.
I love my Nike pros compression shorts. I do crossfit and they are my favorite things to workout in. They last so long and stay put on your body. I also love Nike shoes, they are comfortable and work well while still staying cute and stylish.
Mae S.
Waukesha, WI
Nike is my all time go to for shoes. I wear them almost every day because they are so comfortable yet so stylish! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family because of how amazing the product really is!
Brooklyn M.
They are super comfortable and stylish, perfect for just non dressy days and i shop here a couple times a month cause they are pricey. No cons but the pros are they last not forever but for about a couple years so i would recommend them.
Cassie B.
Auburn, WA
I love most of Nikes products, they always have the best quality items and can be found for great prices. It's one of my go to brands to stay in style and and I love the roshes in all black and they have the best shorts and sports bras.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?