BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos tenis, ya sea para ir a correr o solo para llevar un look sport, son súper cómodos y ligeros. Me encanta usarlos en esos días que voy a caminar mucho o para ir a hacer ejercicios, son tan cómodos que desearía tenerlos puestos por siempre.
Lori Y.
Girard
Nike has by far the most superior sweatshirts and Drifit shorts. The sweatshirts are soft and long lasting with getting wear fuzzies like other brands. Their shorts are true to size and stand up to strenuous activity and multiple washes without loss of form.
Lacey S.
Cincinnati, OH
Nike sports bras are the best sports bras I have every owned. They are on the expensive side but they are worth it. I have large C- small D breasts and the bra keeps me in place when I am running. I will always buy Nike sports bras!
melissa h.
Nike Women's Flex RN shoes are the best running shoes. This shoe, even though outside my budget, was the best purchase i have ever made. This was my first time to shop online with Nike, and I would do it again. Great store, great prices and a nice sale!
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
My all time favorite brand... Jus love Miley and my pink trainers... They are jus so comfy and cool...MySpace expensive shoes but worth it.. Very Saturday , comfortable and I'm using my shoes from 3 years..and still they are the same comfortable and great.

Abilene M.
Florence , AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These shoes are life for me at the moment. Being pregnant and not being able to fit in some shoes because of the swelling on my feet. These fit very comfortably and feel amazing. I like how it also lets air go inside my feet and makes me feel fresh.
Angel C.
miami, florida
Nike is a brand that has been for years in the market, since Pqueño I have bought clothes and shoes of this brand, always played soccer and the only thing I use in rubber is Nike gums, it is an incredible brand I hope to continue this way forever I love it and I recommend it...
Jada D.
Here in Detroit we've always had footlockers in such that sell Nike but we just got a Nike outlet downtown which has everything Nike Nike is already great but the outlet just has more stuff to visually see versus ordering things online so thanks Nike
Chrisha B.
Now I live in Oregon where Nike originated and I adore these shoes so much. They put a lot of effort and efficient materials into their shoes. I have never had a more comfortable stylish shoe that I can run in and later wear the same shoe to a friendly outing. These Shoes ARE THE BEST SHOES AND IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED THEM YET IT SHOULD BE A PRIORITY TO.
Sarah C.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
You can count on nike for creating good quality footwear and attire. I got the lite run sneakers and they are so lightweight and have very good ventilation for my feet. They're also so comfortable and provide great support with beautiful colors to choose from. I got mine in grey/magenta on sale at Modell's. They're sold online for $74 but I got mine for $56!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?