BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emlyn M.
Favorite athletic brand. The materials are durable and reliable. It is expensive but it is worth the money and you can find sales at Kohls or macys or even Nike.com. Outlet Nike factories are also great places to find discounted products. Always look for this brand.
Marilene V.
Nike is great spot on, the quality is amazing and the shoes are so comfortable. I have a pair of running roshes which I wear every day and I just love how my feet doesn't start to hurt walking around and even going up the stairs. The price are reasonable and there's amazing deals.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
I love their shoes and I buy them for all my kids. They last and they are nice looking shoes. They are a bit pricey but worth the money for sure. There is an outlet store by my house and it's the best place to buy them. Maybe there is one by your house!!
Chelsea B.
Nike will never go out of style. Why you ask? Because they set the trends always. My favorites from Nike are of the course shoes and Nike shorts. Everything is great quality and lasts years. I would definitely recommend Nike because it is always in style.
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
I love nike shoes for every day and for working out. They are so comfortable and you feel like you are legit walking on clouds. Some styles are a little rough but once you wear them in they are totally the pair you reach for when you don't have the energy to pick out anything else. When I'm running a lot of shoes tend to not give me any support and these do.
Shannon T.
Georgetown, KY
As a former dental assistant, I wouldn't recommend any other shoe besides Nike while standing on your feet all day ! It is also my go-to shoe brand for both of my children. My daughter just got her first pair of Kevin Durant 8s !
Ellen M.
Astoria, NY
Love Nike. My go-to for all my training and gym wear needs. Great quality and fit. Nikes customer service is amazing. Make sure you sign up for Nike+ to get free shipping and returns. I bought a new pair of training shoes after a convo with customer service and the same person I spoke with followed up a few weeks later to make sure I was still loving my shoes.
Blake S.
I love this brand! I love their shoes and they are also so comfortable and so cute. I especially love their Nike Rosches. Plus I love using their clothes and their sports bra when I work out. They are really comfortable and easy to work out in, plus the bras keep my boobs from bouncing around (since I am bigger chested) and help out a lot when I work out.
Andres B.
Una de las mejores marcas deportivas y casuales en ropa y calzado, llevo años usando ropa y calzado de la marca nike y no me arrepiente de ninguna prenda que haya comprado ni ahora ni nunca ya que son de excelente calidad logran el proposito por los que se le compra
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos tenis, ya sea para ir a correr o solo para llevar un look sport, son súper cómodos y ligeros. Me encanta usarlos en esos días que voy a caminar mucho o para ir a hacer ejercicios, son tan cómodos que desearía tenerlos puestos por siempre.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?