BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Susana D.
Mount vernon, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
NIKE IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER FROM THE SHOES TO THE CLOTHING ETC!!! I don't buy any of my gym clothing other than Nike store! There's literally nothing bad to say about Nike I will always get my Nike sneakers and gym clothing from there!!!
Lucas K.
Ashburn, VA
I only go there for shin guards, cleats, and water jugs. I like getting these there for soccer because it is meant for sports attire. The quality of their products are pretty good. I would say the cleats are a little over priced though.
Tina N.
Garden Grove, CA
I have the Nike jacket and it's one of the best investments I've ever made! So comfortable and looks adorable on anyone! Highly recommend their clothes! I also own 5 pairs of the Nike Pros for volleyball and their so comfortable and cute
Montse V.
I love Nike, my husband my son and I have their tennis shoes, they are nice and comfortable, fit well and have tons of fun colors and styles to choose from. I also love that they have so many options to fit everyones needs. My 3 yrs old son is already a big fan of their shoes because his feet are always comfortable while wearing them.
Sihlegsyh C.
Excellent shoes, the quality is second to none, love for those days where you will walk a lot or for high-impact exercises, ideal for running ... they have a lot of variety of colors and shapes so you can not be without yours ... recommended 100%
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I love Nike apparel . I buy my family members Nike clothing all the time. Nike apparel is very good quality. My favorite purchase from there was to buy my spandex. I shop at Nike often . I recommend everyone shopping here for apparel and shows.
Donna M.
Kingstree, SC
Love Nike!! Always super cute products and always reasonably priced. Shopping experience has always been great. Haven't been to an outlet lately, but can't wait to go back.. Great quality shoes and clothing. Would recommend shopping there!
Keilah M.
Nike running sneakers are always so comfortable! I buy them for the kids every year and they love all of them! Lots of styles to chose from as well. The clothing is way to expensive although I'd love a track suit or some tights one day!
Aeriqa D.
Magna, UT
I recently purchased the Nike Dart unisex shoes. There perfect for every day use as well as running. I'm constantly asked by other women where I got them. It's so hard to find muted or solid black shoes in women's departments. These are so comfortable and let my feet breathe. 10 out of 10, for sure.
Kirstin U.
Love, love, love these shorts! These are one of the only types of shorts that I wear to work out, very comfortable and lightweight. These also don't ride up when you are running, which is always a plus :) I also love how they come in a variety of color combinations to give more variety.. it's all about looking good & feeling good!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?