BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Erin C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The Nike Flex 4 are the best for people with flat, narrow feet. Most sneakers are too wide in the toe and I end up tripping a lot. These ones are perfect for me to work out or just go on a walk with my dog. Plus are they are cute enough that would wear out with my friends.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
I personally don't wear nike but I LOVE dressing my son in it he looks so fashionable and fresh, the quality is amazing there is no cons to this product! I love how it makes my 2 year old look like a little man.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
These shoes are my favorite color and Nike Trainer's are completely comfortable and great for exorcise, hitting the gym..Just for style. Any and every day use! They provide complete full support for your feet! I recommend them to anyone looking for a great pair of shoes.
Maddie E.
I bought a bright blue and green pair of Nike runners 3 years ago, I wear them all the time and they still look brand new and have no scuffs. I have another pair of them in black and white and I am absolutely obsessed, I will forever get my running shoes/sneakers at Nike.
Aisley D.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I think this brand makes a great variety of different types of sport shoes that are great quality that last a really long time, I shop here so much for shoes because you know they will last! I definitely recommend shopping here and checking out all the cute stylish shoes they have to offer!
Celest A.
Odessa, TX
My favorite brand for shoes ! I needed shoes to help support my arch so I wouldn't end up getting flat feet , and I've been using Nike running shoes for about 5 months now and they are wonderful ! My shins don't hurt and arch is perfect ! Nothing is better than that ūüĎü‚̧ԳŹ
Courtney M.
Henderson, NV
I love mainly everything Nike! From shoes to clothes, I did notice that the sizing on the clothes run small so I always make sure to get one size bigger to allow any shrinking when washing. Love all Nike shoes, shoe's also run a little small and narrow therefore I always get a half size bigger in shoes. Either way I still buy Nike consistently, love their styles and colors!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
These shoes are wonderful. I am a 'fluffy' lady, so comfortable shoes are a MUST! They feel light on your feet & I love the color variety. Mine are gray with a pretty teal. I'm not big on wearing the bright colors, so I love that these were pretty, but a more mellow color.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I love there shoes. I have a couple pairs. I wore nikes when I was pregnant with my kids and it made my feet not swell or hurt as bad after I worked all day. Also have amazing running shoes for working out. I would totally recommend if your looking for comfortable shoes.
Constance B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
One of my favorite workout products out there - I am a big runner and I have never found or even been interested in any other type of running shorts other than nike simply because there aren't any others that are as comfortable and well fitting as the nike running shorts.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back