4.79 / 5 based on 50,405 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
For someone that works out often, I need a good, reliable, and comfortable shoe. Whether it's a training shoe, running shoe, or just to run some errands, I have always been able to find the perfect shoe for whatever I need. I'm currently in love with the Flyknit Free's! So lightweight and comfy. Nike also has great workout gear that I'm obsessed with. Kinda pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Nike is a. Very cool brand i love all there clothes and shoes and well everything that has to do with nike when i go shop for shoes at there outlet store there always. Nice and friendly so by far the greatest shoe brand from my point of view so would glAdly recommend to everyone
I enjoy wearing Nike. I usually buy my Nike from the outlet store because I can find good shoes for cheap on clearance. my favorite Nike was my moccasins. easy to ear and lightweight. good grips for running on harsh terrain or in the rain. Definitely would recommend.
I love my Nike volleyball court shoes. They are stylish enough to wear off the court, with casual clothes, to the gym for kickboxing, or of course, playing volleyball. I also have shorts, pants and shirts from Nike, as well as a warm up suit. I have never had an issue with any Nike products! I love everything Nike that I have and will continue to buy more of their products!
I have to say that these shoes are AMAZING. The are the most comfortable and stylish too! It doesn't matter what you are doing, from working out...to stepping out- they work. I love that they are so sleek looking and in style, and with the quality used to make them, they last forever. I have several pairs that I have had forever! Can't complain and I will always be loyal to the nike brand.
I love nike products. They are easily accessible at many stores including department stores and sporting stores, they have a great fit and are high quality. Their shoes and shorts are my favorite and I do not buy from any other brands when it comes to those catagories.
Nike is absolutely amazing! All of the products of theirs that I've tried have lasted me forever and are so comfortable! They can get a little spendy but the quality is worth it! I buy all of my athletic clothes from Nike (and pink sometimes)! Definitely recommend it!
I almost exclusively wear Nike running shorts and sports bras. I love the fit and comfort that they provide. I also love all of the colors and patterns they offer. I find the quality to to be high and think that thought the pieces can be pricy, I get my money's worth.
LOVE this brand! I run varsity track and the shoes and sports bras have never failed me! I also have some lacrosse cleats that I am so thankful for because as far as I know, they are the only brand that actually makes lacrosse cleats. The price is pretty high but the great quality and amazing results definitely make up for it! For sure one of the best sport brands out there(:
I mean who doesn't love Nike? I have everything from shoes, crew-necks to comfy shorts from them! I am never disappointed by a product. Some may say they're expensive but they are very high quality. Everything is stylish and comfortable and that is what I look for in a Brand!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos