BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
For someone that works out often, I need a good, reliable, and comfortable shoe. Whether it's a training shoe, running shoe, or just to run some errands, I have always been able to find the perfect shoe for whatever I need. I'm currently in love with the Flyknit Free's! So lightweight and comfy. Nike also has great workout gear that I'm obsessed with. Kinda pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA
Nike is a. Very cool brand i love all there clothes and shoes and well everything that has to do with nike when i go shop for shoes at there outlet store there always. Nice and friendly so by far the greatest shoe brand from my point of view so would glAdly recommend to everyone
Kate M.
Coral Springs, FL
I enjoy wearing Nike. I usually buy my Nike from the outlet store because I can find good shoes for cheap on clearance. my favorite Nike was my moccasins. easy to ear and lightweight. good grips for running on harsh terrain or in the rain. Definitely would recommend.
Kayla C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love my Nike volleyball court shoes. They are stylish enough to wear off the court, with casual clothes, to the gym for kickboxing, or of course, playing volleyball. I also have shorts, pants and shirts from Nike, as well as a warm up suit. I have never had an issue with any Nike products! I love everything Nike that I have and will continue to buy more of their products!
Brandie P.
Johnson City, NY
I have to say that these shoes are AMAZING. The are the most comfortable and stylish too! It doesn't matter what you are doing, from working out...to stepping out- they work. I love that they are so sleek looking and in style, and with the quality used to make them, they last forever. I have several pairs that I have had forever! Can't complain and I will always be loyal to the nike brand.
Hannah Q.
Raleigh, NC
I love nike products. They are easily accessible at many stores including department stores and sporting stores, they have a great fit and are high quality. Their shoes and shorts are my favorite and I do not buy from any other brands when it comes to those catagories.
Annisa P.
Nike is absolutely amazing! All of the products of theirs that I've tried have lasted me forever and are so comfortable! They can get a little spendy but the quality is worth it! I buy all of my athletic clothes from Nike (and pink sometimes)! Definitely recommend it!
Stephanie M.
Ames, IA
I almost exclusively wear Nike running shorts and sports bras. I love the fit and comfort that they provide. I also love all of the colors and patterns they offer. I find the quality to to be high and think that thought the pieces can be pricy, I get my money's worth.
Trysten H.
Carlsbad, CA
LOVE this brand! I run varsity track and the shoes and sports bras have never failed me! I also have some lacrosse cleats that I am so thankful for because as far as I know, they are the only brand that actually makes lacrosse cleats. The price is pretty high but the great quality and amazing results definitely make up for it! For sure one of the best sport brands out there(:
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I mean who doesn't love Nike? I have everything from shoes, crew-necks to comfy shorts from them! I am never disappointed by a product. Some may say they're expensive but they are very high quality. Everything is stylish and comfortable and that is what I look for in a Brand!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back