BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Arais G.
Palos Heights, IL
I love all of the clothes, shoes, accessories, backpacks, etc from Nike! The clothes and shoes are comfy to workout in. I own a Nike backpack which I take to the gym and I absolutely love! And all their accessories are great! Some items can be a little pricey but the quality is great as well. Definitely recommend this brand to workout junkies like myself!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike makes the best running/walking/tennis shoes in my honest opinion. They may not be for everyone, but that's okay. I have a mid-high arch, and find that the Nike frees are perfect. They feel like I'm barely wearing anything and yet they have pretty great support.
Kelsey H.
Century, FL
I have very wide feet, and finding tennis shoes that fit comfortably for a long period of time is not easy. Luckily, I have my nikes! They are grey and hot pink, ultimate comfort and still cute girly colors. Nike is a great brand, from the time I played softball until now (running and working out), their products have always worked EXTREMELY well for me.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
These shoes are great! They're very comfortable and perfect for exercising. They will also work great if you have a lot of errands to run and will be walking all day long. I would say to buy them in one size down, because I think they run a little big.
Myeashea A.
Brooklyn, NY
There is so much I love about Nike- events, clothing, running and training shoes! It is a whole awesome community! If I had to make one complaint? I wish the Nike FuelBand was less expensive and updated. As a tool, it isn't very accurate and doesn't take into account activities like biking or spinning. So, it's more fun than tool, but beyond that, I <3 Nike!
Angelina S.
Clermont, FL
Nike roshes are great running shoes. It comes in different colors and/or you can customize the color(s) you want. Design it yourself. You can get these at finish line or footlocker. They are very comfortable shoes. I have like 10 pairs of different roshes.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
We are a family of 8 So we have to be smart about what we buy . We have to buy things to last . & thats definantly nike ! at the begining of the school year they all pick out a pair , and they tend to grow out of them before they tear up .. they are just that tough ..my husband stands on concrete and works 12 hours a day and he wouldn't wear anything else ..
Zaniab A.
West Palm Beach, FL
Nike's sometimes tend to run a bit small, I suggest you know your Nike size, also these feel a bit wide, very comfy! I wanted to wait until I worked out a few times in them to rate them. I have done Zumba in them 4 times now, and they feel really comfortable. Other workout shoes kill my last 3 toes on each foot. These feel pretty good! I am keeping them!

Sara Y.
Bristow, VA
Nike is one of my favorite brands out there. I love using my workout clothes from the outlets because they're the same quality with a lower price tag. I always buy my sneakers (running too) from this brand and they hold up for a long time. Highly recommend
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Nike free runs are nice if you just want a pair of sneakers that are nice but they are not good at all for running there is no support!!! I love how cute they look and they are reasonably priced!!!!!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?