BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Michelle C.
I've been running for over 8 years and for most of that time Nike was my go to brand for running clothes, but just recently I have ventured out to other brands. I like Nike and there is no doubt that their clothes are good quality, but I am just not a fan of going on a run or doing a race and seeing a ton of people wearing the same thing I am. I still own and wear a ton of Nike gear..the tempo shorts are great and come in so many different colors, but I have started to add much more of a variety to my running apparel.
Breanna N.
Dodge City, KS
Honestly who doesn't love Nike products?! These guys create some of the best athletic gear, and it's comfortable too. I'm not gonna lie, I use it to lounge in, more than to work out. But when I do work out, it preforms like a dream come true. Would definitely buy again!
Bobbi A.
Manhattan, KS
I absolutely LOVE the style and constantly changing and updated products. It's fun for me to go into Finish Line or Foot Locker every time I'm in the mall and check out the new shoes they have out on the racks... Even if they're not in my price range it's fun to see what styles and colors are becoming popular on the shelves... and then I'll buy them when they go on sale! :) Duh...
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Nike ! They have always been great quality in my opinion ! I shop for tennis shoes a lot and I lean more towards this line than any other ! I feel like they offer a lot of classic type style tennis shoes and those are right up my alley! I will continue to repurchase!
Cassie W.
Fonda, IA
I love all of the Nike products that I buy! My favorite is their Free Run shoes, so comfortable for running and just lounging around. The colors are always so fun, you can get neutral colors or something fun and vibrate! Their dri-fit clothes work great for working out!
Maddie E.
I bought a bright blue and green pair of Nike runners 3 years ago, I wear them all the time and they still look brand new and have no scuffs. I have another pair of them in black and white and I am absolutely obsessed, I will forever get my running shoes/sneakers at Nike.
Maria Corazon P.
Mililani, HI
I love Nike because they give justice to the price. They are very comfy and sytlish! Almost all of my hiking outfits are from this brand. So far, no regrets. Would definitely recommend Nike to my family & friends!
Jenna D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike in general, but I'm a very big fan of their shoes. Specifically, the Nike Free. I've had many pairs. They are so lightweight and comfortable. They come in so many colors. Worth the price for sure... and they aren't even much more expensive than their competitors.
brooke b.
You'll never see me in a pair of tennis shoes that aren'y nike. Besides the name brand they are the most comfortable shoes that i have needed and they provide much support for running and doing sports. Being very active, i know that they will last a long time and that i can wear them to my classes and be very comfortable and happy with what i am wearing. They are 100% worth the price.
Nicole H.
Auburn, CA
I'm an avid runner, and the Nike Free Run shoes has revolutionized running for me. The shoe helped me adjust my landing and I've noticed that I'm much less prone to knee injury than I was before. Jackets, shirts, shorts, pants, everything are great quality and have lasted me for years. Nike can be a bit pricey, but compared to other high-end brands, they seem much more reasonable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back