4.79 / 5 based on 50,624 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I have tennis shoes and compression shorts from here. While expensive, my tennis shoes have held up for years and I've worn them to work everyday for 4 years. I also love my compression shorts for working out. They come in great colors and designs and are great for the gym.
I have new Roshe run and they are just the best !! I love to go workout with them, really flexible and comfortable :) JUST WHAT I NEED. Also the style and colors are great, really can go with just about anything. Nike shoes are really something and will definitely buy more.
I'm currently wearing black Nike free runs. I love these running shoes! Free runs are good because they give are the closest thing to barefoot running for running shoes and give off the feeling of being light on your feet :) it's definitely my go to shoes I wear all the time!
NIke has been my go to shoe brand for years. The shoes are always of high quality. I recently bought the Metcons for training in the gym and I love them. You can easily go from lifting weights to running on the treadmill without changing shoes. They help you to keep good form during heavy lifts and are light enough to run in. Great all around. I only wish they had more color options.
My go-to brand for workout gear. Totally worth the price every single time. I've had pairs of shoes that have lasted me years- same can be said with tights and tanks! I love Nike! Always have! If I had a million dollars- I'd probably shopping spree it at Nike to be honest.
I have nikes from years ago. They last forever and are very stylish as well as comfortable. I also love Nike running gear. Everything lasts for years and is so worth the price. I would not buy another brand! Go buy Nike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nike is the ultimate in sports fashion. It will never go out of style I don't care what anyone says. Its gone through waves of being "cool" generally because there's people who always wanna be "different". But you'll always find yourself coming back. Classic athletic wear. My favorites are air maxes, jordans, and dunks.
I'm an avid runner, and the Nike Free Run shoes has revolutionized running for me. The shoe helped me adjust my landing and I've noticed that I'm much less prone to knee injury than I was before. Jackets, shirts, shorts, pants, everything are great quality and have lasted me for years. Nike can be a bit pricey, but compared to other high-end brands, they seem much more reasonable.
When talking about other things, like baby cribs for instance, if someone says, "is it the Nike of baby cribs?" They mean to say, is it the best. Nike is my absolute most favorite athletic apparel. Their products are priced accordingly. So while their products can be rather pricey, you know that you'll get a good life out of the product as it stands up to wear and tear. I love my Nike anything.
I love Nike shoes! They are comfortable and stylish. I shop at Nike at least twice a month. They offer so many collections and Colman with a lot of cool celebs. Their arch support could be a little better and the shoes tend to run small but if doesn't take much to adjust.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos