BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

marie A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love these they are so comfortable. i love wearing these because they never make my feet hurt no matter how long i wear them . the are reasonably priced, i bout mine at Macy's for around $60 - 70 . . . very cute shoes they look good with almost any outfit!
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love nikes they have so much cushion and confort to there shoes and they last for a long time before they rip. I shop there whenever i need new pair of shoes and yes i buy there shoes for my daughter as well and she doesn't complain about wearing them.
Ashlee S.
Nike shoes are very fashionable and I have a few pairs. I definitely think that they're sleek and comfortable. However, they are not the best shoes for running although they claim to be. I find myself in pain when I use these shoes to actually work out.
Jessica C.
NORCROSS, GA
I am what people call sneakers head but honestly nike sneakers are so confortable and they give you the support and comfort you need and they are breathable and they have a sneaker for almost everything from sport to exercising to casual. The shoes are durable meaning they can last you a long long time, the quality is great and I have no complains about them.
Skarlett L.
These are my favorite brand for running shoes. I had a pair that lasted me about 2 years. I am very hard on shoes and these seem to last for me. I love all the styles and how you can pair them with jeans for a casual day or use them for running and sports.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
I have been a fan of Nike for awhile. My favorites are probably the rouses ,Sb, and the SB Stefan janoski. The only con I think of is the prices on some of the shoes. Pro-the Nike Factory store..good shoes for cheaper prices ,but it is hit or miss there.
Johnnie W.
Inkster, MI
When it comes to working out and yoga I love everything Nike , from the sports bras to the rosche gym shoes. Everything is always to comfortable I've never had a issue working out in any of the gear. I totally recommend this brand for sporting activities.
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
I love nike shoes for every day and for working out. They are so comfortable and you feel like you are legit walking on clouds. Some styles are a little rough but once you wear them in they are totally the pair you reach for when you don't have the energy to pick out anything else. When I'm running a lot of shoes tend to not give me any support and these do.
Hannah M.
I really like a lot of Nike products. They're running clothes are the best! I can sometimes find good deals. The shoes could be better though. You pay quite a bit for them and they really don't last as long as they should. Clothing is definitely the best way to go!
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I love the Nike brand quite a lot, it's been my go to shoe for the past few years. The shoes are really good quality and last so long. Shopping is easy with Nike because their products are in so many stores! Also, their workout clothing is super comfy!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?