BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Julia M.
Roswell, GA
I'm basically a walking bill board for Nike on a daily basis. I give all of their products an A+. I wear the Nike running shorts just about every day and they are very comfortable for any athlete. I also highly recommend any Nike tennis shoes. I've owned Nike tennis shoes since I was very little and wouldn't trade them for any other brand. They are great. My cleats are also Nike and they have lasted me a long time. They are a little on the expensive side, but worth every ounce of your money.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
Nike is a classic! Every product I've bought has been great and the quality has been amazing. Lots of brands tend to wear down quickly, especially in the shoe department, but I have a pair of Nike shoes that I've had for four years! For sure a go to athletic brand.
Brittani C.
I love all of Nikes shoes typically! I would have so many pair, but I wear a size 6 and most of the time their sizing seems to be bigger than most other brands. So I have to watch which styles I buy and sometimes get the kids sizes to make sure they'll fit! So sizing is a little off on a lot of styles, but great quality and love how comfortable they are!!
Kaitlyn H.
I love my Nike shoes that I bought for work. I spent around $100 and needless to say, I didn't have sore feet after a 9 hour shift! Unfortunately from all the wear and tear they have a hole in the foam after 5 months. I would still purchase a pair again!
Rachel G.
If you play basketball, Nike is an A+++++, they do hoops apparel better than anyone in the business. They have the best aesthetic designers in the business for all of their sneaker lines, but their R&D in running is far behind other brands that are more geared toward runners (Brooks, New Balance, Asic) and it shows in the limited life span of their running sneakers. I'm partial to their running pants however, the spandex stays in place well which helps keep you comfortable and moving.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
I love their sweatpants and hoodies! Perfect for athletic wear or lounging. The shopping experience is always pleasant and while they stay consistently pricey it's wort it when your clothes and shoes last for a long time and look great after multiple washes
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got these because I work at a warehouse and I needed a comfortable shoe that could handle a 10 hour work day!!!! These are the best shoes ever! They are super comfy and durable! I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for something stylish but can take a lot. GREAT SHOE!!!
Jock G.
Who doesn't love Nike!? It is an apparel brand that sells good quality items and a wide range of variety without compromising quality. For so many years this brand has been a major game changer in innovative products. They create lines that have gone scientific testing and research.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
How can you go wrong with a good pair of nikes or even their apparel. To me it's worth the extra money to buy a pair of Nike's. I will say, I always have to go up a size in Nike's for some reason so keep that in mind when searching for your perfect Nike's!
Lisa c.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I absolutely love all my nike shoes and clothing I feel like they are made well and hold up well to washing. I have multiple pairs of work out shorts and pants and love them. I feel they are often over priced but I just wait for a good sale to purchase.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?