4.79 / 5 based on 49,250 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my all time favorite athletic brand. I have about 6 pairs of Nike pros and 3 Nike pro sports bras that I wear to cheer practices and I am in love with them! They're comfortable, flexible, and airy! Probably my favorite articles of clothing that I own.
Very high quality and comfortable shoes. A friend of mine only wears theses shoes because she has very sensitive nerves in her feet and these shoes are literally the only ones t1hat she has found to be comfortable. I recommend these for comfort and for quality
Nike is my favorite brand. Their shorts are always comfy, along with their sweat pants! Their sport bras are the only ones that manage to do their job and succeed with flying colors! And their shoes are my absolute favorite. Their prices might be pricey at times, but with the quality of their product i will always shop at nike before i look at any other brand/place.
Nike is a great product for running, work out, hiking, or just walking. Their sneakers are really comfortable, also stylish. They have all kinds of sneakers. When you walk into their store, you'll definitely find what you need, and the price is reasonable.
I have always been a nike fan since before i can remember. They have the cutest and best clothes, shoes, excc... Their athletic clothes is one of the few things i don't hesitate to spend money on they are exactley what they say they are and how they are advertised. they are great quality also!! NIke is defiantley one of my all time favorite stores to go shopping at.
I like Nike because, much like other name brand things, you know what you're getting. Unfortunately, sometimes with shoes you never know. These have less structure than I'm used to, which is a negative for me. The colors are cute and they seem to have a little bounce to them when you walk. The tie is a bit narrow so you should definitely go up half a size.
All my sneakers are Nike. Good brand with quality products. I'm a server and I can use the same pair of sneakers the whole year without having to replace them. Snazzy colors and styles keep my interest and they a SUPER comfortable! They are worth the price.
Just bought these shoes a few days ago. I really like them so far. I'm an underpronator so I need a shoe that is flexible, but it is hard to find one that is still comfortable. As of now, this seems like a good mix. They are light weight and really comfortable.
I like Nike products. They offer good quality at a reasonable price. It's always easy to find a store in my area or a store that carries their brand. I have also visited the Nike factory store outlet which is usually crowded. Overall I recommend shopping here.
I live the Nike running shoes I am on my feet all day at work and I can usually wear them for a year to a year and half before I have to replace them and I always get the Nike running for work shoes if you are constantly on your feet these are the ones to get
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos