BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
I REALLY love MOST Nike products HOWEVER I cannot wear their sneakers. My feet are a strange shape and no matter what ones I have tried, they don't feel comfortable. The arch is in the wrong spot for me and they never have enough width for my feet. Growing up it was all I could/would wear. Love their clothing and such still. Sad I cannot wear their shoes anymore.
Chelsea T.
All my sneakers are Nike. Good brand with quality products. I'm a server and I can use the same pair of sneakers the whole year without having to replace them. Snazzy colors and styles keep my interest and they a SUPER comfortable! They are worth the price.
Breanna C.
Wasilla, AK
Nike is my all time favorite athletic brand. I have about 6 pairs of Nike pros and 3 Nike pro sports bras that I wear to cheer practices and I am in love with them! They're comfortable, flexible, and airy! Probably my favorite articles of clothing that I own.
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
What can I say Nike is very popular from the comfort of there shoe to there designs . They are a little expensive but worth it if your a Nike fan or just want to try something different overall they are just shoe's it just the publicity that it gets that makes them popular but overall great shows 👍🏼
Stephanie C.
Parsippany, NJ
Nike is a great product for running, work out, hiking, or just walking. Their sneakers are really comfortable, also stylish. They have all kinds of sneakers. When you walk into their store, you'll definitely find what you need, and the price is reasonable.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
nike has a great selection and variety of things.
they have shoes clothes accessories ect.
if your looking for some great quality sneakers or perhaps some work out gear their are the ones to go. their stuff is so well made and long lasting plus really cute.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Nike... Nike... Nike. I had always loved this beans, but if you want to shop from them, do not do it online! Purchase from a retailer.

I had an experience where I bought a pair of shoes online id been waiting forever to get, and I purchased express shipping. It took over a week for customer service to get back to me and say they sold me a shoe that WASNT IN STOCK.
Nicole R.
I quite like nike for the athletic shoes that they provide. They have such a massive range of shoe designs that you're bound to find one that you like! They are reasonably priced considering lots of other brands that carry athletic shoes can get real pricey.
Ariana G.
Shoes I've gotten from Nike usually take some time to loosen up and feel tight for a little but then after are so comfortable and I think they have a style to please everyone taste and hold up for a long time to the clothe is great quality like the yoga pants and sports bras as well as the sweaters and last long
Maricel O.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike . What can i not say ! Nike is amaaaaazing ! I use the Nike brand for sports and gym related ; but it just looks so good casually it's becoming a trend . Boys and girls wear the Nike track suits , with the colorful Nike bookbags and it looks great . As for sneakers , they speak for themselves . The hoodies are so comfortable and stylish with jeans or pants .
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?