BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Kynlee S.
Nike is great! My sister only wears Nike! I only have one pair of Nike shorts though! All the shirts are made to fit very slender girls with no curves, even the XLs. Wish they had a broader size selection! I do enjoy their shoes a lot though! So comfy and stylish!
Lauren A.
Katy, TX
Nike is my go to store. Whenever I need a sturdy pair of shoes that aren't going to wear down on me, Nike is the way to go. They have shoes for just about every occasion. The service is always good and you can always save money buy shopping on the sale wall.
Anna H.
WI
I've bought multiple items from Nike, including shoes, sweat-shirts, spandex, sports bras, and tank tops. Not one item has failed me. All are great quality and haven't broken or even really worn. I recommend Nike above all other athletic brands.
Jessica B.
I love Nike; Especially the shoes. I work in healthcare and wear sneakers. Nikes always seem to hold up better than other brands. They can be expensive but the quality is worth it. Depending on your shoe size, you can wear kids sizes to get a bargain.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love this sport wear. The sport bras are really good. The run leggings are really good also they have many styles. Shoes that are bomb also. I never regret buying from Nike. So if you're looking for sport clothes buy Nike.
Jasmine D.
Kettle Falls, WA
I truly love this product, it's so light and comfortable for running in. Plus my other running shoes use to leave blisters on my heels, witch wasn't that fun. But ever since I switched to these, I have no blisters and running is a lot more fun!!
Cassidy E.
Clarksville, IN
I love Nike! They're pretty much the only brand of shoes that I'll buy, just because I've never had ANY problems with them. They're super comfy, easy to clean, have a lot of cute designs and colors, and they last a pretty long time. I've had a pair of Nike tennis shoes for about 2 years now and I still wear them with no problems to this day!!
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Found a great pair of shoes recently at Nike for an amazing deal! The price was no problem to even consider and the shoes themselves are very comfortable, offer great support, are lightweight and are even stylishly cute! Love them, new favorite.
Suzanne F.
Yorktown, VA
I love my Nikes! I have three pairs and use them for everything. I do a lot of resistance and strength training and my Nike's have never let me down. When running (on a treadmill or outside) Nike has amazing comfort. The clothes are also very comfortable. I have a Nike jacket that is wind/water resistant. I would recommend Nike to anyone!
Danielle T.
Has always been my favorite shoe brand! I have never been disappointed with any of my Nike tennis shoes. They are great quality, durable and last a great amount of time. The price isn't out of reach and they are the most comfortable brand I've used!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?