BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Taylor P.
I've owned Nike shoes and clothing for my whole life and this brand is incredibly reliable. It's great quality, a little pricey, but worth the cost. Their running shoes are very comfortable and I finally found a pair of shoes that doesn't rub against my heels.
Sophie C.
I have always been a nike fan since before i can remember. They have the cutest and best clothes, shoes, excc... Their athletic clothes is one of the few things i don't hesitate to spend money on they are exactley what they say they are and how they are advertised. they are great quality also!! NIke is defiantley one of my all time favorite stores to go shopping at.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike! They're shoes are so comfortable and they have great clothes too! I like their sports bras, leggings, shorts, socks, etc. But if I am going to be honest, I am not as excited about their shoes as adidas (NMDs from adidas are my absolute favorite style of all time). Even with that, I still like Nike and would recommend them to anyone who wants comfortable shoes.
Ashley R.
California City, CA
Nike is such an amazing brand
My prescription glasses are Nike brand as well
Most definitely my Best Buy every
No need to improve anything about Nike
No pros nor cons
Definitely recommend shopping there all of the time
There is nothing not to love about Nike
Emma M.
Ashburn, VA
I love Nike!! Such a comfortable and reliable brand. I have been able to keep leggings for years. They are my go to brand. I also buy my running shoes from them. I have run 2 half marathons in Nike Pegasus and they were perfect. I recommend them to anyone who wants a neutral shoe with some support. It is a little expensive, but worth the price in the long run.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
I love all my Nike clothes ,Equipment, and shoes, they are great quality and last a very long time if you take great care of them and definitely a great investment. I bought Nike tennis shoes four my years ago and they still look like I bought them yesterday and I used them ever for 3 hours a day all four years in high school. I would recommend thee brand to anyone.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
I REALLY love MOST Nike products HOWEVER I cannot wear their sneakers. My feet are a strange shape and no matter what ones I have tried, they don't feel comfortable. The arch is in the wrong spot for me and they never have enough width for my feet. Growing up it was all I could/would wear. Love their clothing and such still. Sad I cannot wear their shoes anymore.
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Nike for me is more, paying for the name instead of the quality. I find that the shoes don't last long, and they're clothes are okay. One thing I do love, is that unlike some athletic name brands, Nike tends to be plus size friendly. I feel it's important to try to include all types of people.
Breanna C.
Wasilla, AK
Nike is my all time favorite athletic brand. I have about 6 pairs of Nike pros and 3 Nike pro sports bras that I wear to cheer practices and I am in love with them! They're comfortable, flexible, and airy! Probably my favorite articles of clothing that I own.
D'Naijah W.
Hartford, CT
Nike is the best there items are long lasting and my favorite purchase from Nike was a light spring jacket but a con for Nike is there clothes do fit big sometimes better to try on and I will always ship at Nike it's the best for athletic and sporty like gear
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?